Forget Firecrotch: Greasy's a Racist, Homophobe

4/4/2008 12:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Getting taunted by the paparazzi sucks -- but it's still no excuse to attack someone with some of the most offensive slurs in the English language. Paging Michael Richards!

One photog was definitely laying into Brandon Davis outside Foxtail last night, but Brandon took it to another level by calling the black photog a "nigger." The pack of photogs was shocked -- and ripped back, calling him "Greasy Crotch" and "d-bag."

Around an hour later, cameras caught the scumbag oil heir still fuming outside of Villa, where he called TMZ's photog "a faggot." Classy.

know it all

This guy is a total loser..and Paris the Slut isnt much better...Both total bigot's,and wastrels their parents shoud be embarrassed by them both..but clearly they are cut from the same cloth...TMZ is not known for their taste...but carring this crap..is an all time low for you...You would do the world a service..if you would be less enthusiastic about caring racially offensive material

Vix aka Team Aniston

This CREEP and Paris Hilton are two peas in a pod!

If you recall, Paris was laughing her skinny boney azz off, when Brandon was mouthing off with his now infamous quote on LL. In fact, Paris held up her phone for his rant to be heard by someone else, or to be recorded. Other way, Paris isn't a nice girl. Both of them, will have lousy karma, due to their actions, deeds and words. They aren't worth the skin they are in! BTW, when Paris had her implants done, she should have had her nose done, too! Biotchhhhhh

OC Get A Life

Yes just another day at TMZ, any story, any issue, from dogs to cancer patients, bigotry has to be introduced by TMZ posters, and so I have used the past 10 months to collect a top 10 list of repetitive arguments:

1. You are black and uneducated and a welfare cheat and don't know how to speak English and are a racist and a thief.
2. You are white and uneducated and a welfare cheat and don't know how to speak English and are a racist and a thief.
3. Black music sucks.
4. White music sucks.
5. I hate all black people cause they are lazy stupid, and they keep blaming white people for everything get over it already!
6. I hate all white people cause they are lazy stupid and they keep blaming black people for everything get over it already!
7. I saw a bunch of black guys doing it with your sister, mother, and grandmother for a Canadian dollar.
8. I saw a bunch of white guys doing it with your sister, mother, and grandmother for a Canadian dollar.
9. If I didn't live in a trailer nextdoor to you, I would just really kick your big black ass.
10. If I didn't live in a trailer nextdoor to you, I would just really kick your big white ass.

Well, that is about it for now, I will start taking notes over the next 10 months and be back in 2009.

Iskur

"74. #7. ARE YOU THAT IGNORANTLY STUPID? They call him "Greasy" which he is, so that gives him the right to call someone a derogatory word for a black person? That they used in slave times? He needs a good reality check! I.E A KICKED ASS!

Posted at 11:14AM on Apr 4th 2008 by BermyLady"

I'm certainly not defending his use of the n word but from reading this you're an ignorant idiot. "Greasy" is an offensive term, not racially but it's still offensive. And how do you know he's "greasy"? Maybe you need to look up the word in the dictionary before you throw it around you idiot.

kim

Normally I have zero tolerance for anyone using the N word but the guy did say to Brandon "I T bagged your mother last night" If you are prepared to make nasty comments be prepared to have them hurled at you. I cant stand this kid Brandon but the pap deserved to be called whatever after bringing Brandons mom into it.

Standards are badly needed.

His slimmed-down, pleasant and affable brother looks hotter now than Mr. Cranky here does. Slow and steady wins the race.

bionicwoman1114

And why exactly are we surprised?! Paris is also known for her racist comments. I say it's a match made in heaven.

HI YaLL

I absolutely love when people show their true colors. Especially considering how many people say racism, homophobia and sexism isn’t a big problem in the US.

My friends and I don’t agree with the use of the N-word, but this greasy druggie and his friends (Paris, her sister and Lindsay “it was the black kid” Lohan) act more like n*gg*rs than any African American that I’ve ever met.

I find it ironic when I hear about a star or wanna be celeb call someone a racial slur then go party with people of that same race the next day. I remember when that racist/homophobic video of the loose goose drug sisters (Hiltons) partying came out. Shortly after that they were partying with Diddy and 50 cent. I don’t know if it is more pathetic on their end or Diddy’s and 50 cent. Maybe they are equally pathetic.

katie

They didn't only use the N word during the slave days.....black people use it ALL the time. They need to stop it already.

Jist wondering

Wonder how Harvery Levin would feel being followed every moment he stepped outside the privacy of his home, cameras in his face at every turn, cars chasing him every time he got behind the wheel, shouted at and insulted in front of his family and friends.

Endlessly... All day. All night.

How do YOU sleep, Harvery?

Me in DC

I have always said that he was nothing but a scuz ball! I wonder just how proud his parents are of him?

Stasia

Brandon Davis is a complete waste of oxygen, and should have been bagged at birth. All that money he was born into and he has not done one charitable thing with it. Hey Brandon as the mother of 2 mixed children, I am unable to voice my feelings here, as there are laws against it.

OC Get A Life

Jist wondering, to answer your question to Harvey, in regards to how he sleeps at night after knowing that his employees, the victims of racial, bigoted, and homophobic attacks by an uneducated, violent, unrepentant, amoral, drunk, billionaire, unemployed, socialite was videotaped and broadcast on TMZ, I simply paraphrase that immortal actor from The Simpsons,Rainier Luftwaffe Wolfcastle ("Radioactive Man" and "McBain"), "...I sleep very well....on a large pile of money...with many....many....beautiful....".

Have a great weekend reading TMZ, commenting, and giving Harvey even more money!

Jennifer

who cares about this LOSER!!!!!! He is such a low class dirt bag,

Cali Queen

Class......they don't have it!