You're Froggin' Kidding?!!

4/4/2008 1:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ is exposing the stars for who they really are -- just puppets on strings. Click to see the hilarious resemblance these celebs bear to their fuzzy friends.
Celebrity Muppets: Click to view the pics!

lovely

TMZ Forgot Janice the Muppet and "I Love New York".....

OC Get A Life

Come on TMZ, first of all, humans are 99% water and they age, get smelly, do nasty things to one another, and are generally bad for the environment. On the other hand, muppets are incredibly funny, loving, and intelligent - well - except for Fozzy but we try not to talk about that much - cause we are sensitive to others feelings. So, if you want to compare humans to humans go ahead, but please, do not compare your gross mortal selves to our adorable immortal muppet cuteness and fuzziness!

DCA

TMZ you did a REALLY good job with these photos. It is very nice to know you have someone with a brain and a sense of humor working for you! Whoever put this together - keep up the good work.

Kong

You got Carrot Top wrong... Google up 'Aughra' from 'The Dark Crystal' for the win.

Sassinya

OH this was too funny :)

Pepper

Haha! TMZ, you guys are great. Someone tell me who DOESN'T think to themselves, "...Wow, that celebrity seriously looks like a muppet!" while they are watching tv?

The best part about this article is the fact that at least one person actually had to sit down and figure out who looks like who. And that is why I love you, TMZ.

Rocky

you guys are bad.... but it's so funny

yeah, don't forget Janice with I love New York!

Richard Ott

TMZ, Mr. Noodle "bares" absolutely no resemblance whatsoever to Fozzy Bear.
Why, that muppet comedian invented "WAKA, WAKA, WAKA!" before Pac-Man
came along in 1979. The other puppeteers are more celebrity-influenced
and/or inspired by celebrities.

Sander

You know about two weeks ago when Tori Spelling was on the talk shows promoting her book. I noticed she had an uncanny resemblance to a Muppet, but it wasn't Miss Piggy. I always thought the one Muppet that was in the band with the straight blond hair and I think she wore a bandana looked like her. Too funny!

jbird

I always thought that either Peter Boyle or Jack Gilfor(Cocoon) looked like Fozzy!

snowflake53

the red sock puppet resembles NEW YORK from flavor of love.

beck

Daisy from Rock of Love is the spitting image of Animal from the Muppets. You guys need to add that comparison!

poof

I laughed so hard it triggered an asthma attack.

Darren

You guys have forever ruined the muppets for me! Thx!

Erica

I had a boyfriend who looked like Gorg.