Breast Men

4/5/2008 5:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Most girls in Hollywood have nothing on the following group of guys when it comes to cleavage. The real question here is, who has the best man boobs? Click through and take a shot of saggy testosterone. Viewing is not recommended during meals.

atlantalibrafan

Their having fun!!!!! They all don't look bad...........

ken j

This is Harvey Levin's favorite posting. Good going Big Harv! kb

bvak

I don't get it - they all look good to me too.... Slow day at the office Harvey? Especially Jack... the man is a gazillion years old - he is a classic, and you want to say man boobs... dumb... gummy bear and greasy bear are the only logical man boob pix you got... Everyone else - looking pretty good. I wanna see HARVEY'S MAN BOOBS!!!!

Angel

these guys most of them are getting older but it still suprises me that these men who can afford to eat healthy and even have a trainer are this out of shape!

Lisa

Pierce Brosnan is one of the sexiest men in the U.S. at any age and any shape. All I have to say is ...jealous much?

LAME

Please, someone take another look at Majic's pic #12 - is there a 3rd leg growing out of his crotch? or is it just me?

Jack Schitt

HEY HARVEY????!! Lets see your bad azz body picture? You make fun of everyone soooooo step up to the plate. TMZ = LOSERS "A buncha kids pretending to write stories for their LEADER

LAME

I mean to say.... The Ooooo BooBies story!!! Following the muppet comparrision story = TMZ Staff!!

Mr. Hat

Who is #20? Whoa!

Disgusted

This is the kind of thing that makes me not want to come back to the TMZ site. It’s mean spirited. You people are more like immature school yard bullies than ‘reporters’. I used to like coming here and seeing where you’d find the famous out and about. I prefer you take their picture in an undisruptive way and stop the stalking mentality. But now you think it’s cute to make fun of people. OVER THE LINE, Larry… way over the line. That is not reporting. It’s malicious. Shows your true colors. We don’t want to see this garbage. GET THE MESSAGE!!

Love Life

There is nothing more disgusting then overweight, fat hairy ass men with man boobs. They have enough money to get the best trainers to get them in shape, so why are they not taking advantage of it.

just me

Man boobs? Is this something that arouses Harvey Levin's sexual desires? Who but a homosexual like Harvey would be noticing or interested in comparing gynecomastia?

Medical Girl

Harvey, Harvey, Harvey ... You and that clatch of young dubious intelligence that you populate your TMZ offices with are really reaching here, dear. I'd like to see you enjoying yourself at the beach Harvey. I'll bet your old-guy bod ain't looking much better. I think these older guys with their extra pounds and even those man boobs are looking good. Hell, I'll bet they'd be good for a few tweaks too ... but you know I'd like that.

Slow celebrity news weekend, Harv??

DaveRog

Yes, let's see "Harvey and the Boys of TMZ"

The photos have to be taken when you are not expecting them, so no makeup or posing.

Then leave the comments section open so we can all comment.

Come on?

Harvey has seen all the guys naked anyway.

Jack Schitt

Harvey>>show us your bad azz bod>>>Harvey>>show us your bad azz bod>>>Harvey>>show us your bad azz bod>>>Harvey>>show us your bad azz bod>>>bod>>>Harvey>>show us your bad azz bod>>>bod>>>Harvey>>show us your bad azz bod>>>bod>>>Harvey>>show us your bad azz bod>>>bod>>>Harvey>>show us your bad azz bod>>>bod>>>Harvey>>show us your bad azz bod>>>bod>>>Harvey>>show us your bad azz bod>>>bod>>>Harvey>>show us your bad azz bod>>>

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments