Keanu Reeves

Good Genes

or Good Docs?

4/5/2008 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For the love of injectable silicone used to lubricate auto parts! What is Keanu Reeves' secret?!

Keanu Reeves
After 14 years -- and multiple box office hits and flops -- the 29-year-old Keanu of yore (left) and the 43-year-old version (right) that turned up in L.A. on Thursday -- look virtually unchanged. That's what happens when you never use facial expressions.

What the hell was in that red pill?!

See More Good Genes or Good Docs:

Beavis

Wow, looks like "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure" to the Plastic Surgeon.....

Sloane

always a fan
he looks great and is getting better with age!

maybe that's what living away from the paparazzi can do for you!

not an out of control guy ..has a decent, well balanced life with proper priorities and it shows
so the years are treating his face & body very well

too bad you can't say the same about more stars

and you'll probably never be able to say the same about the so-called "celebrities" of the day in another 10 years...let alone 20

Justme

OMG he is hot hot hot!

me

Has Keanu ever been People's sexiest man alive? If not, he sure ought to be. I love Matt Damon, but I think Keanu ought to get it next year.

Keri

11:43: That's what I was going to say!!! When you never smile, frown or show any emotion at all, your face tends to not get "crow's feet" and "smile lines".

hothothot

He's always been extremely hot, and I think it's all good genes. He does look more mature in the current picture. Some people are just lucky that they barely age at all. And he obviously took good care of himself.

Kat

You can tell he has age a bit over the years but not too much. His neck is more lines, and his face isn't as taut as in 1994. He doesn't look like a boy anymore. More manly.

kat

Keanu is one HOT babe, always has been, always will be, and i agree with the poster who said Keanu needs to be voted "sexiest man alive" , altho we all know keanu doesn't much care about all that kinda stuff...

r

his eyes look older

Linda

He looks older. He also had a nose job. I think he looked better before the nose job. Anyways, he's aging well no matter what he's doing.

K

It's just part of his Asian heritage, they simply age well. My daughter's grandmother is Asian, almost 60 and doesn't look a day over 50. My daughter will age very gracefully! I'm sure he doesn't get work done, that's just silly. There's is no ego to this guy and everyone knows it!

Kat

Sorry. That should be "aged". His face has more lines than in 1994.

Top 10 Things Ryan Seacrest Said to Angelina Jolie

Keanu definitley has NOT had plastic surgery. He leads a quiet, and uncomplicated life and the years have clearly been good to him. I've ALWAYS had a major crush on Keanu and would love to meet him. When I look in his eyes, I can see someone who just wants real people in his life. Although fame has allowed him to have a more comfortable life, it seems to me that he has never been comfortable with all that comes with fame. I RESPECT him for not being seen at all of the "Hollywood Hotspots." He looks like the kind of guy who loves riding on his motorbike, having great conversation in a coffeehouse, followed by deep and meaningful sex (wink, wink, wink!). I agree with the person who said that Keanu should be People's Sexiest Man of the Year. He looks wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than George Clooney (so overrated!), Brad Pitt (who has NEVER did it for me!) AND Matt Damon who teeth take up 90% of his face and is very short. Keanu Rocks!!!!

Angelique

He looks good cause he's CANADIAN!!! No surgery there...move on...

Top 10 Things Ryan Seacrest Said to Angelina Jolie

Keanu definitley has NOT had plastic surgery. He leads a quiet, and uncomplicated life and the years have clearly been good to him. I've ALWAYS had a major crush on Keanu and would love to meet him. When I look in his eyes, I can see someone who just wants real people in his life. Although fame has allowed him to have a more comfortable life, it seems to me that he has never been comfortable with all that comes with fame. I RESPECT him for not being seen at all of the "Hollywood Hotspots." He looks like the kind of guy who loves riding on his motorbike, having great conversation in a coffeehouse, followed by deep and meaningful sex (wink, wink, wink!). I agree with the person who said that Keanu should be People's Sexiest Man of the Year. He looks wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than George Clooney (so overrated!), Brad Pitt (who has NEVER did it for me!) AND Matt Damon whose teeth take up 90% of his face and is very short. Keanu Rocks!!!!