Keanu Reeves

Good Genes

or Good Docs?

4/5/2008 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For the love of injectable silicone used to lubricate auto parts! What is Keanu Reeves' secret?!

Keanu Reeves
After 14 years -- and multiple box office hits and flops -- the 29-year-old Keanu of yore (left) and the 43-year-old version (right) that turned up in L.A. on Thursday -- look virtually unchanged. That's what happens when you never use facial expressions.

What the hell was in that red pill?!

See More Good Genes or Good Docs:

sjb

I have just recently returned from the premiere of "Street Kings" and can report that Keanu is as good looking or better than his pictures. I saw him closely while he was being quickly hustled into his limo by his security. His skin looks very natural and lineless. His brown eyes are awesome and I'll never forget the expression on his face-- rather vulnerable and apprehensive-- and alone again. As he would say about his favorite wines, they grow better with age.

kamakani

If I'm not mistaken, Keanu has Hawaiian and Chinese blood in him. Those people have nice skin, tend to age very well. We have a lot of youthful oldies here in Hawaii. Definitely in the genes!

Kelli

I wish he was my popcorn. YUMMY!

jordan

The only way I'll watch Street Kings is if he gets his pretty face badly beaten and he gets gang raped by a bunch of thugs and then finally shot to death. That will be sweet justice.

michael

I was taking my girlfriend to a plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills a couple of years ago when we met him coming out of the surgeons office.

aussie girl

For all the sad things that have happened in his life he looks pretty good.He looks like a kind person and probably doesn't stress over trivial things.

marla

Hate to spoil your wish for seeing Keanu's character tortured and shot to death, dude(rather call you an insensitve jerk though) but he stays alive and well to the end since afterall he is the LEAD star in the film. Guess you won't be seeing it now, huh?

Just me

I dont think he has had work done.
If you have followed his career in hollywood, you notice
he is not the typical star. He stays out of the limelight and tries
to live as much of a normal life as possible. Seems to me he just lives
a healthy lifestyle? He is just as hot now as he was back then!!!
yummy!!

tomcat

He's part Asian, or American Indian, and they dont wrinkle.

californiadreamer

"Genez"...TMZ, do you mean "Genes"? Get spell check! :)

ShakenBaken

It's the genes. Those Hawaiian people age so gracefully. I've seen 40 year old women from Hawaii who look like they are in their mid-20's.

Snets

I've always thought he was one of the most innately handsome actors around - second only to Johnny Depp. I think it's definitely his genes that have kept him looking this young, though his eyes and expression do give away that he's actually had quite hard personal life (there's no light in his eyes). He has been known to put on a bit of weight now and then, and he's definitely not one who dresses up naturally, but I've always thought he looked great!

Justme

I so love you Keanu.

CRISTINA

KEANU IS A NATURAL MAN,HE DOESN'T HAVE NEED TO APPLY SURGICAL INTERVENTIONS AND NOT EVEN TO PILLS,HE IS SPECIAL MAN.MY DARLING!

liz

This is Hollywood! Who cares as long as he can act?