'Real Housewives'

Real Pain In Ass

4/5/2008 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A Wall Street management company may learn the hard way -- skank is now a protected class in the US of A.

Jason Colodne is suing Patriarch Partners for $55 mil, claiming he was wrongfully fired because he appeared on the TV show "The Real Housewives of New York City." NEW YORK CITY!

According to the suit, first reported by Page Six, Jason's GF, Bethenny Frankel, is a cast member, and he appeared on an episode to promote a charity that raises money for neurofibromatosis. By the way, Jason wasn't working in the mail room. He was Prez of the frickin' company.

Apparently, the firm values its privacy and felt Jason boy was out of line. Since he's now unemployed and into charity work, we're thinkin' he should try out for "Oprah's Big Give."

reggie

bettheny frankel was one of the original contestants on Martha Stewarts reality show, the winner would apprentice with Martha for a year in her company and be featured in her magazine. This chic is so star struck ! Also, Martha Stewart
admitted on that reality show with Bettheny that Martha was good friends with Bettheny Frankels Dad ! That seems to me
unfair, because Martha would favor Bettheny from the start??? I am surprised the producers allowed Martha to make that stupid comment. Anyway, Bettheny did not WIN then Martha Stewart Apprentice !

Rich spoiled New York Brat from the platinum spooner Club ! Boyfriend, is so stupid for not getting approval from his company and he should have been fired !!! Not a smart executive decision on his part and now wants 55 million,
pleeze he is an opportunist for free money !!! His net worth would have never been millions

K

Welcome to the reality trash heap. It is filled with not very smart people who want to "Fame" they're way to the top.Anyone who wants a serious career is working hard at they're area of expertise, not going on a trashy reality show. I would concerned if someone managing my money shows up on one these, however brief.

K

Her reality show checks can support them unit it is cancelled, which it will be in 1 or 2 seasons.

K

How many reality show cast can you count that went on to successful careers? Think before you go on one of these.
You'll always be know...Aren't you on –––––––– reality show. Not how to be taken seriously.

K

BareKnuckleBrawler

Who are these people??? Why am I wasting my time posting this???

Jaime

Okay, I watch this show..and her boyfriends so quiet, I don't even care about his character...NOR did I notice WHAT company he worked for! How lame, I hope he gets every penny for being fired. He's not even a PART of the show.

2TIME

his girlfriend was on martha stewarts apprentice, and they just broke up on las tweeks show cuz he dont want kids with her, even though she is acting like a step mom to his 3 kids from a former marriage. i think he is a jerk to be honest

MeSOHorrrrny

I hate that b*tch! In fact I hate all those self-absorbed slits on that show!!!!!

Dada

I've been watching the show, and I don't recall them ever mentioning by name where Jason worked. In addition, he always comports himself with quiet dignity on the show. (Unlike his girlfriend. She is one cringe-worthy package of attributes.) I think the firm is wrong. Unless his contract states 'you may not appear on a reality show,' I don't think they have any real grounds here. I hope he wins. And ditches Bethenny for a cool, down to earth woman.

Hey Now!

Jason was there for a good cause and the firm should be proud that he was there on his own to promote a cause that he was not only, passionate about but had a personal connection to the cause! His sister suffered from this illness and his whole family was there for support.

I would love to know the INSENSITIVE firm he works for, so all their Trustees can see how unsupportive they are to important causes of their employees.

R u nuts?

That woman ramona is 51 years old...

R u nuts?

A bunch of Blueblood aristocrats and use money for self reflection... That Alex woman really needs a reality check, amusing coming from the woman (Alex, Ramona, ) whom is more beautiful in their own mind than all the other women around her.

R u nuts?

Ramona needs to be in a institution. Alex needs her head examine

R u nuts?

I knew it... that alex is a big fat fake.