Siegfried to Roy: Nice Piece of Ash

4/5/2008 2:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So the story goes like this ... when Sahra the tiger died of kidney failure a while back, Roy decided to have the tiger cremated. But here's the dilemma -- how do you stuff a tiger with full-on rigor mortis into a small furnace?

Siegfried and Roy's ex security chief, Jim Mydlach, is writing a "tell-all" book in which he describes the incident, according to Page Six. The way Mydlach tells it, Roy was dead set on having the tiger cremated and delivered to him, still warm.

Mydlach says he was ordered to cut the cat up, so he "dismembered the tiger's corpse, cutting off it's legs...one of the worst experiences of [my life]." The ashes then went into Roy's private collection, which lined his bedroom.

That's one hot pussy, delivered as ordered.

Jill

The comment at the end of the story is vulgar, and irrelevant to the story. No class. Dirtbag reporting.

Glisten Garbor

I didn't need to hear this story.

Glisten Garbor

Hey maybe that's what Siegfried will do with Roy when Roy expires.

Liz

I love animals...................but, this is a sick sick story!

KC

that body guard of theirs is full of crap! all he wants to do is ruin Siegfried and Roy's name and make a couple bucks off of it.... all because they wouldn't take him on vacation a few years ago.

It appears to me that Roy seems to care way to much about his animals to have one chopped up just to have it cremated.

Also, Siegfried's sister is a nun, so I'm not quite sure about the Scientologist rumor.

AL GOREs VAGINA

YOU MEAN THAT THESE TWO OLD QUEENS ARE STILL BANGING CATS !!!.....UNBELIEVEABLE !!!

eww

That was one of the most disgusting things I have ever read.

Sooze

Harvey, Harvey, Harvey.....Your site is turning so tasteless. Reach waaaaay down deep and find some class. If you don't find any class, hire someone OUTSIDE of your staff to teach you some class.

Dedy

That one guy looks like he is wearing Hillary Clinton's suit jacket, the blue thing with the pattren.

He's Boring now

keep these freaks out of the public please..especially the one that was mauled by the animals he so supposedly loves.

Where is PETA in going after these creepy man lovers? End this nonsense of showcasing wild animals by gay men or any men for that matter.

or let it continue and let both of them be mauled once and for all. They have made money out of treating animals miserly.

Ash

He should have had a larger oven used. DUH!

Kinda

Even if I thought this story were true, the cat was dead! Who cares how they got it into the furnace. Not
like it felt anything if they did chop it up. And a cremation furnce is way big enough to fit a tiger through the door there are obese people who are bigger than a tiger who get cremated and no ones need to hack them to bits to fit them in. Gimme a break!

honesty

I am sure that S&R paid this man well, and if he did not want to do it, then he should have quit. He is only trying to sell his book. I am beginning to think it is common for someone to go to work for someone famous just so they can write a book about how they are really human in the end, describing in detail, how they eat, burp and go potty just like everyone else. My Mastiff passed away a few years ago and I had her cremated, does that make me strange and unusual?

Kelli

He has urns of cat ashes lined up in his bedroom. Ok.

Penny

Come on people how many veterinarians have the ability to cremate animals on site... normally the animal or pet is sent to a place that deals with cremating. Most of them can handle a good size tiger without having to cut it into pieces. Fact is it sometimes takes days to get ashes back. I know I work for a veterinarian. These men are out to give Siegfried and Roy a bad name and apparently will stop at nothing to do it. Well I got a new flash for them. They're making themselves look like idiots.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments