Miley Who? Gimme Dr. Quinn!!

4/6/2008 11:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Melissa Burech, the lady who gets celebs' autographs tattooed on her body, saw two stars yesterday -- Miley Cyrus and Jane Seymour.

She's thinking about washing one off. Guess who?

It' OK Buddy

I wonder if she would go through death row and get Charles Manson or that Davis guy who killed Polly Klaas or a few others?

She sounds like a loony to me....

!!

How Idiotic!

HA!

three words for that woman..."YOU DUMB BITCH"..thank you.

Terumi

if i got mileys name written on my arm i would never wash it off i would get it tattooed.....but whatever

HI Resident

Won't Melissa have to remove Miley's name or risk being sued? After all, the little diva "protected & copyrighted" everything else under the sun.Did she forget tattoos? I bet Miss Cyrus is totally washed up by the time she's 20. She will never be seen or accepted as anything other than Hannah Montana. Washed up by 20, & broke by 30 even with all that protection & copyrights.

me

It sounded like Miley started to say "That's hid....eous! LOL and so it was.

Robert

Miley is a cool kat. She is the nicest, funniest and best of the Disney kids I have seen in a while. I like her way better than Hilary Duff. Duff is always trying to act much older than she really is, she's a fake.

It' OK Buddy

Why doesn't she just tattoo "low life trailer trash" on her fore head and seal the deal? Wouldn't it just be quicker and alot cheaper and less painful? She'd get just as much attention with a whole lot less work.....

Samantha

what a weirdo....like who really does that :S

Party 'till you die!

8:30, you're right! She almost did say hideous! It's probably why that weirdo didn't know if she wanted to keep it! Even she figured out somehow that she had almost been insulted. But what does she expect? "Oh, you are so smart and that is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."? Miley is just annoying to me, mainly because I am an older curmudgeonly type, but she went up a few notches with even that near response!

Party 'till you die!

Hi, my name's Mr. Stupid and I would love to sign your forehead!

jack Shite

why are you promoting this retarded person?

#1mileyfan

wowww! you guys r just tryin to be cool!!!!

reseam

Who cares if she decides to wash it off. If I were Miley, I'd probably hope she did. And I don't think she says that's "hideous" I think she said that's hidden, because just before that she was saying she ought to get someplace good and then the girl showed her that spot.

pacman #1

it sounds to me like miley said "that's hidden" but oh well

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments