BA to Naomi -- Take a Boat, B**ch!

4/7/2008 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

British Airways is sick and tired of Naomi Campbell's B.A. -- bad attitude -- and she's reportedly facing a lifetime ban from the airline. Paging Southwest Airlines!
Naomi Campbell
BA tells TMZ that following Naomi's on-board blow-up last week, her case is "under review," adding the airline takes "abusive behavior seriously."

Story developing ...

tracey

I hope thay and everyone else bans her dumb ass!

Kay

Let the old bat fly. On her broom.

Alexa

Speaking of 'banning'. The "hater", Michelle Obama, should be banned from the White House. She's as bad as it gets.

Carolyn A-B

Can she tour the U.K. with Snoop Dogg? Then on to Australia. They can call it the "Bad Manners" tour.

Ummmhmmm

just me

Some fight promoter ought to recruit this nut for a matchup with Mike Tyson.

BlueberryMuffin

Certainly she has a broom she can ride over on!!

just me

1:14PM by WTF

>I'm in agreement with Karen ,Naomi's a Biotchhhhhh let her ride her broom !=] ,Naomi's own opinion of herself is much too inflated !Better yet ,make that Biotchhhhhhh Swimm her ass back !

Swim her ass back to where? This incident happened at the London Heathrow Airport and Naomi Campbell is a British citizen. So she is already "back." Now they need to keep her there in the UK!

jef

skank

it takes a molester

Naomi is a very bitter women. She's a liar who is in denial.She probably never go alot of love from her parents. Naomi Campbell keeps starting these fights. She drew first blood and then doesn't want any consequences or repercussions. She just can't help herself. She uses bad language and abuse to try to prove her point. What does that say of her? Poor thing!!!

Charles Thomson

She got plaenty of love. She thinks she's better than everyone else. No she has sunk to a new low: race card

Ban her ass from the US while they are at it. Take her Visa away! Good for BA for standing up to this psychopath.

Bobp

There was a video on TV of her threatening a passenger on another flight because she "thought" he was taking her picture.
She was right in his face, flailing her arms and getting VERY close. I WISH she'd try that with me. I guarentee the bitch woldn't do it again.
She should be banned from all commercial airlines. Make her pay to rent a plane when she needs to fly. Why should the other passengers have to be delayed because of her?

Real idiots

She needs to be banned from all airlines and they need to quit giving her modeling jobs so she won't have any money. She will then need to get a real job and live like the rest of us do. Knock her back down to reality and make her see what it's like to work a real job and earn a real paycheck. That should help out.

it takes a molester

22. 1:14PM by WTF

Posted at 1:34PM on Apr 7th 2008 by just me
just me this is a good point and well said

treds

Yes, everybody may hate Naomi - I'm certainly no fan but --- people are talking like they were there and know exactly what happened. They weren't and only know what they've read. Why are you all so quick to believe everything you hear? Airport security and airport police will always behave responsibly and honestly? There is no chance they might LIE if it suits them, that some may be RACIST?

You lot have a lot of faith in authority! I've seen first hand the sort of lies and racism that airport security personnel and police are capable of.

I'm not saying that she was set up or goaded in this case (I don't know) but it pays to keep an open mind rather than going on some kind of bitch-hunt.

(APOLOGIES IF THIS APPEARS TWICE)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments