Drew Barrymore Stumbles, Mumbles

4/7/2008 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Double rehab grad D.B. left a West Hollywood club last night and walked to her car -- kinda, sorta.

BFJustin Long gave Drew props -- literally -- as a bodyguard partially blocked the view. We're hopin' it was one of those weird nights. We like our Drew lucid.

LoSeR

So? Where's the story here? She's awesome! People love Drew because she's real, talented, kind and makes people feel good with here sense of humor and good nature. Drew rocks! TMZ sucks smelly socks! :)

TMZSUCKS!

She's drinking to forget how pathetic her life with that "TOOL" really is.
I'll give you one month to leave that skinny and FUGLY ass tp find a REAL man.

Stuart

I think you must have been watching a different video. She looked a little tipsy but not drunk and where is all that stumbling?

Emmy

Probably a stunt for that show on E! Pop Fiction (I think that is what it is called). Oh well.

Roger

I ran into Drew at HERE Lounge in West Hollywood that night. Just let her have fun like everyone else. I would not ever want to be famous, I can go have a drink, hang out with friends, then go to my car in peace. She has camera men all over her and that is rediculous. And for those of you who think she needs to be in rehab, well, don't we all?

What Now?

She is totally drunk and you guys want to know what is wrong with that? Are you guys that dense? She's a recovering alcoholic and will be for the rest of her life. She shouldn't even think about touching another drink ever again. Alcohol is useless anyways and brings out the worse in humans. That's the story summed up for you idiots.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3