Jennifer Love:

Broken and Braless

4/7/2008 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

JLH has given her fashion sense the boot -- literally. Love injured her ankle on the set of the "Ghost Whisperer," and apparently was in so much pain, she forgot her bra underneath her Laura Ingalls dress. Swing low sweet chariot!

The actress flipped and flopped in L.A. yesterday. Is that boot a size two also?

perky

TMZ - why have you gotten so catty in the last few weeks? I used to enjoy your stories, but lately you've just been unreasonably mean-spirited. I visit your site much less frequently, and I don't recommend you to my friends anymore. If you clean up your act a bit, I might visit more often and help with some word-of-mouth advertising.

Melissa

Wow thanks for the pic and that late breaking info.. I can now go to bed so much easier tonight with that information. Seriously TMZ papparazi why don't you get a life and report on real late breaking news. Wait.. you can't why? Probably because you wouldn't know what real newsworthy pictures and articles look like even if you tripped over it. By the way she is truly beautiful so who cares if she is braless and got hurt.

Amy

You know, your immature and thoughtless comment on her size is EXACTLY the reason there are some many "body concious" young girls out there who are barfing their brains up and starving theirselves. Leave it alone! No one is perfect and to say that you have to be a certain size to be so is wreckless. As long a person is healthy and feels good about themself is all that should matter.

kerry

Women over the age of 30 and with more than a B cup all across the world are wishing to the gods that they had boobs that perky w/out a bra on. Seriously? Did you not understand her (and plenty of others) comments about YOUR influence on positive body image? She looks tremendous. It's not my favorite dress, but her body is spectacular.

It doesn't hold much water when you criticize the blatantly homophobic and racist comments of some, and then turn around and publish such damaging comments as these. You recognize their responsibility for their words, why not your own TMZ?

SoliZ's_GuRl

shes beautiful and her boobs look fine to me, we should all be so lucky...im a DD and couldnt go anywhere without a bra without hurting anyone!

Moose

You know what TMZ is about, yet you seem to have post after post of people whimpering and whining over TMZ's coverage. So why do you people even post here? Just so you can whimper and whine?

ari

the whole "swing low sweet chariots" line was truly original...when creed from "the office" said it.

something smells

Leave her alone. She's a nice person. Who cares what she wears. I swing low too with my big DD's. Go Jennifer! You look great!!

YONKERS, NY

BROKEN AND BRALESS, THATS HOW I LIKES 'EM! ANY TAKERS?

Sleazy old Bastard

That is OK, she can rest the sweater meat on her gut, as for the dress that one cankle realy turns me on! Plump chicks are better in bed, or they are just more grateful?

carol

YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS GIRL ARE RETARDED. THAT SAID, WHOMEVER EDITS THE COMMENTS AND
PICTURES NEED PSYCH HELP. OBVIOUSLY NO BRAINS.??? YOUR DIMINISHING YOUR CREDIBILITY.?
I ADORE THIS WEB SITE BUT FOR GOD'S SAKE. IF I WAS YOUR MOM, I WOULD BE EMBARRASSED FOR
YOU. I ADORE JLH. SHE HURT HER LEG./FOOT/ANKLE. DUH. HARVE, MAKE THESE RETARDS GET A
GRIP.

carol

TMZ - you owe her an apology. That was uncalled for. Leave her alone.

tba

TMZ, you're a bunch of idiots...it amazes me you show videos of inconsequential events; however, getting the chance to see JLH flip-flopping and you miss it.

Sleazy old Bastard

Hey TMZ, you have seemed to strike a nerve out there with the female population. Keep up the good work!

And no I do not belive women should be bare foot and pregnant in the kitchen, they can wear shoes!

MurrayG

she is soooo overrated . . . after seeing those pics of her flabby ass . . . i have little to no interest in seeing her naked. if you're in show business you've gotta represent.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments