Angelina Jolie: Senator Baby Mama?

4/8/2008 4:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Patron Saint Jolie is in Washington, D.C. to do some good and show off her growing belly.

Wonder if Angie's in town for a family reunion with Brad Pitt's 9th cousin (Barack) and her 9th cousin (Hillary)?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Snarksnarksnark

What is she the patron saint of? Bad movies? Buying third-world babies? Publicity-driven "humanitarian" projects?

Tangie

Is she trying to fill some empty hole in her life with kids, kids and more kids? Whack job.

Dawn Day

My Name is 'Angelina'.

Rocco and David

No body cares what this homewrecker does.. at least I SURE as hell don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Insert comical name here

One thing is for sure, if these four really are related than massive egos must run in the family. We're not worthy of their combined greatness (gag).

Rocco and David

Headline...

Baby Mama wants another BASTARD

Specailk007

tsk tsk to all of the rude comments from #1-#4... if you don't have anything good to say... just don't.

I think she looks very good in this picture. Good for her that she's doing what she wants, in causes, and in her own personal life. Its no one else's business whether she's married or whatever. She's got the money to raise all the kids she does have, not to mention her partner in crime so why not? I know a family who has over a dozen kids themselves and in no way do they have the kind of money this couple does. Aside from that, there are PLENTY of families in the US, Canada and in other well developed places who have more than 4 or 5 kids even and I don't hear crap about their families being too big or anything.

She looks good and she is supporting causes she believes in, so good for her and her partner.

Rocco and David

#8...

If there was anything good to say, I would. Fact is, there isn't. I, quite frankly, do NOT approve of her so called 'good deeds'....

So there! Now, leave US alone before you hurt our feelings....

Tangie

#8---Well I guess I did say something about this skank, and who are you to tell anyone "don't" ? Idiot.

Toomuch

Wow Frank....is she your baby's mama because you sound awfully upset with her!!! Does she owe you child support or something? lol

Star

Angelina and Britney should become friends they both are great at being homewreckers!

fabulous

I'm definitely not a fan of Angelina Jolie but I'm always amazed at how nasty some people are. I couldn't speak that harshly of my worst enemy. What really blows my mind is people being so hateful while judging someone's morals for being an unmarried pregnant woman. I hope you don't claim to be a Christian; I'm quite sure God doesn't care for your hatred anymore than he does unwed mothers. Granted though, I can't stand her, and for the record I consider myself Christian but am by no means a 'holy roller'.

Holly

She's stunning!!!!!Love her

eloc

She's getting annoying. Things are always a little too posed.

Star

She looks absolutely gorgeous, and I love her dress.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments