Can't Have Sex in Rob's Bed and Get Away With It!

4/8/2008 10:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Screwing over Rob Lowe in Rob Lowe's bed will get you sued. Now two more former employees of the former teen heartthrob are facing major lawsuits, and one allegedly did the nasty in Rob's own bed!

In complaints filed yesterday, Rob and wife Sheryl claim their former chef liked to get freaky on the Lowes' bed "with third parties" when the family wasn't home. The Lowes also allege he broke security cameras and pilfered prescriptions from their medicine cabinet and gave the drugs to others. In the ultimate insult, the Lowes say the chef gossiped about Sheryl, saying she was heartless, cold and "unclean." The nerve!

In addition to these suits, the Lowes filed suit against former nanny Laura Boyce, accusing her of spreading "malicious lies." Rob wrote an item yesterday on Huffington Post about another former employee -- a nanny -- who he says is demanding $1.5 million in hush money.

joe

ANOTHER ANNA NICOLE FAMILY

QE2

I apologize if I missed something, but if this woman tried to extort 1,5 million from this family, isn't that a crime? Did the police arrest her or anything? Just wondering.

QE2

Never mind. I just read the article that answers my quesiton.

Jo

I think he filed lawsuits #2 and #3 to keep those folks from testifying for the employee from lawsuit #1. An "I'll drop these lawsuits if you agree not to testify for employee #1" type of deal. Something going on here that Lowe is trying to cover up.

joak

I used to work at a cleaners in Santa Barbara, CA where Rob Lowe's wife, Sheryl was one of our customers. Let's just say, that calling her "heartless and cold" is nothing. That woman was the worst person to deal with. She is horribly rude and condescending to the people. There has always been something about these two that I couldn't put my finger one. I wouldn't be too surprised if at least 75% of what people are saying is true.

Kim

The only think I can think of is the look on Ricky Gervais' face when Rob tells him this story on set.

ROB'S CONSCIOUS

Rob Lowe is an igotistic, sue-happy S.O.B. He had problems with me and my company when he found out it was a Black-

Rob Lowe is a Predjudice, Igotistic, Sue-happy S.O.B. I had an experience with him whereas he found out my company was housing his storage and was a Black Company...he filed a suit that he had items missing, damaged and just plain "theft" when in fact he and Sheryl had received V.I.P. service and the items he claimed was antiques that they had bought, that in fact was all in need of refurbishing but now he claimed it all "Valuable Art & Antiques" and put in a hell of a claim with the PUC that joined them for coffee @ his Santa Barbara residence to file a "False Suit". Followed me to Vegas to my residence with a search warrant that made them look like JERKS but he still went ahead with the $$ false claim on damages and loss. They should have been held accountable and jailed...I had to return to Santa Barbara for court that cost thousands just for the case to be thrown out..The Lowe's had lied and collected $ with the PUC blessings...he had boxes of sex tapes in storage and remains a Pervert....with Sheryl's Blessings ( A Dummy) ....God's Truth.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2