Leoni's Forehead: Smooth As a Granny's Bottom

4/8/2008 12:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Finally, someone over 40 who doesn't have a plastic surgeon on speed dial.

Thanks Tea Leoni, for keeping it real.

sasha

SHE DOES NOT NEED IT AL ALL!!!!

She looks great

Not everyone over 40 has wrinkles.

Just because you have no wrinkles does NOT mean you use Botox.

I have never gone in the sun, never smoked, lived healthy and I have no wrinkles and never used Botox.

Ms Madagain

Not quite "keeping it for real"........ check back a few years and you will find that she has had a "boob" job. Fact!

Angiebaby

Tea looks fabulous, despite your attempt at damning her with false praise. I have a granny's face and a granny's bottom. Therefore if Tea decides to sue you for libel, I will stand in witness for her against your FALSE, cheap shot.

KITTY KAT

who cares if she has or has not had "anything done" she is sheer perfection in my eyes. a big tea fan in mesa az

Lauren

TMZ, you are sooooo hypocritical. First you blast people who may have had surgical intervention, then you make sarcastic comments about those who choose not to have surgery. I've seen you on tv - once was enough, thank you - and you are no beauty queen yourself. These types of comments are directly contributing to the insanity, so knock it off.

fergie pissed her pants

wow the second comment on here i guess your a hermet have you really never gone in the sun. whole new meaning to sheltered u loser... and its called "preventetive maitnance" these days you get botox before you need it and it stops the wrinkles.

al

My husband and I love her . She is so funny and quite pretty. So what she had her boobs done. Her face looks fine.

dupes

Folks, I think that's what we call a backhanded compliment.

Sarah

WOW Commenter No. 7... that was one LONG run on sentence about somebody owning an "a hermit" and some new procedure called "preventetive maitnance" stopping wrinkles from doing something.

I hope you angrily post more!

Cynic

Tea Leoni is a beautiful, talented woman, AND she is married to a hunky, brilliant man. I unfortunately have similar "between the brow" creases, and if I could afford it I would have them fixed. I have to commend her for accepting and embracing what God has given her...she is a confident, secure woman, and I admire everything about her!

30 something

LOVE HER!

Carlos G.

Oh come on this is not news!!!!

We all know White women get lots of wrinkles and age terribly....

BIG SURPRISE...Not lol

sheetsy

uh, what about the boob job???