Dethroned Mess Nevada Cops a Plea

4/9/2008 4:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Our favorite beauty queen has pleaded no contest to a laundry list of traffic violations. In exchange, she won't be competing in a prison pageant.

Cops busted Katie Rees after she allegedly assaulted an officer in Vegas around 3:00 AM on February 6. She copped to speeding, operating a motor vehicle without proof of insurance and driving with an expired registration, a suspended license and suspended registration. Whew!

The 23-year-old trashtastic was ordered to pay more than $1,000 fines. She had been facing up to six months in the slammer.

The Miss USA pageant stripped Rees of her title after racy pictures showed up, well, here.

All American Girl

Tasha-Hope you have been getting tested on a tegular basis since you like to advertise your sex life to everyone on this site! I don't care if you have sex with a horse, I just really don't wanna hear about it.

Just sayin'

Boo, you whore.

K

Whores gone wild...ha ha..took a lick'in and kept on tick'in!
A+ in stupidity...ha ha stupid girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anne

More brainless twits. Why do you have to post these worthless stories about women who contribute nothing useful to society!?

Anne

Oh but I wanna be a stupid girl too!!

tmz fan

looks like the party's over for the "party girl"!

Kelli

Tasha is a mothers worst nightmare. These girls are lost.

Otis

I didn't realize how fugly this chick was the night pulled a train for me and my homboys at Caesar's Palace. I must have had the Colt 45 goggles on.

Anti-Society

Hey Tasha Mack, congrats on your skanspeditions. It's true, the word is out, people like sex. You know what else people like? Attention. And you are an attention whore to the umph degree.

Ow,, oh yeah, give it to me, give it to me, stud.

beefcake

What an obvious skanky whore. And an ugly one as well.

Pretty Ricky

So was Mrs. Nevada with that face, Yuck! She's one of those girl's that only look good at closing time.

vander

Those pictures are absolutely disgusting. She deserves to sit in jail for the rest of her life (although I'm sure she won't), just cause she's the type person who brings a demeaning name to women. What a slut.

tba

Beauty queen?

rosie

To #8 Tasha Mack, duh, so now thanks to you we are all informed that the world has people having sex. Thank you for nothing. Frankly I don't think we care what you and your friends did when you got together and as for the mess of an ex-beauty queen, tramp. You photograph yourself in compromising situations and it will come back to haunt you. Hey Tasha, ever tell your Mom and Dad about your sexual escapades? bet they would just be so thrilled to know how low you are. Keep your life to yourself Tasha, the rst of us could care less that you too have been to Skanksville.

R.Zimmerman

. Reminds me of my younger days. I had a friend girl who used to love to go down on me. I had threesomes with her and a couple of her boyfriends and her husband. I even let her sleep with one of my boyfriends when we were teenagers. We used to have so much fun!!! Get over it folks......people have SEX!

Posted at 4:05PM on Apr 9th 2008 by Tasha Mack

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
For the sake of your mental health, I hope you're kidding. Otherwise you're really repulsive.

And why are those sluts in the pictures making those embarrassing facial expressions?? Those postures alone would be enough to put anyone off sex for some time.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2