Rihanna and Chris Brown Go Tit for Tats

4/9/2008 9:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rihanna and Chris Brown really need to stop denying their relationship -- we're not buying it anymore!

They had a not-so-subtle night out, causing a major scene with fans, cops and bodyguards when leaving a NY tattoo parlor -- and were spotted hitting a bar together after that. Seriously guys, give it up already.

Katie

Going to a bar? Isn't Chris Brown like 18 or 19 and Rihanna just turned 20? It's not fair that all of these celebrities get instant access to bars and clubs but 20 year olds like me and my friends are turned away. The law shouldn't have a double standard for people with money or fame!

jenbob2

Why can the rich kids all do drugs and drink underage and nothing happens? TMZ- GO AFTER THE UNDERAGE DRINKERS AND PROVIDERS Who cares about these 2 fugly nobodies? 5 years from now no one will remember there thug gangsta butts when they get out of rehab. Just 2 more they should send back....

Jesse Custer

Chris Brown is a punk ass. I don't really care about rihanna or her music. She must have the biggest forehead in the industry. If I have to hear umbrella or shut up and drive again I will personaly hunt down every copy of that crap and burn it.#13 IS RIGHT ON THE MONEY. Maybe not about him really being gay, but something about him really bothers me. I just want to kick his ass every time I see his face. I think it's cause he is a R&B pretty boy who tries to look tough in front of the cameras, you know that no smile dead pan stare. It's like he's taunting a real G to whoop his ass.

Melanie

Chris Brown is a liar. He said in an interview that he would let his fans know if he was or got into a relationship or not. But, he lied. I'm done with him. I don't wanna be his fan. I hate celebrities.

chrissypoobaby#1

omg them photographers just want ti mess with people's mind and make them think that really happened in that way.i like CB with all my heart but if u do go out with her just dont tell a story please I LOVE U SEXY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Person.

He's NOt Gay..Cuhs All His Songs Are Bout Girls And How He wants to be with them and HAve Sex Widd Them A GAy Guy Wouldnt Do that IT Doesnt MAke sense.
&&
I want Him && JOrdin Sparks to Go Out Cuhs they are the SAME AGE and do tha same music
i love that song NO AIR.
i still love chris brown buht he needs to be honset widd us bout this rumor or fact going around.

renee

LOL CHRIS BROWN U...IDK WHAT 2 CALL U IM PISSED OFF. UR MYSPACE MUST B FULL OF H8 MAIL I NO HER'S IS. THEN YALL DENY IT. I WAS ON UR SIDE WTH DUDE? THEN YALL GET MATCHIN TATTOOS HOW U TLK HER N 2 THAT CUS I KNO U HAD UR STARS WAY B4 HER. NE WAYS BEST LUCK HOPE YA FANS R AS UNDERSTANDING & IF NOT GIRLS LOOK @ IT THIS WAY HE HAD 2 GET COOCH FROM SUMWHERE!-LOL Y NOT MAKE IT CONVIENT!

YvaBrown

MAN, O MAN, I LOVE CHRIS WITH ALL MY HEART AND NO MATTER WAT IVE GOT HIS BACK 100 PERCENT. BUT LIKE SOMEBODY ELSE JUS SAID I JUS WISH HE WOULD ADMIT IT BECAUSE IF HE WANTS TO DATE RIHANNA HE IS SUPPOSED TO LET HIS FANS KNO, JUS LIKE HE SAID HE WOULD DATS THE ONLY REASON WHY EVERYONE IS BOTHERING HIM ABOUT IT. IF HE DENYS IT IM GUNNA DENY IT BUT I KNOW ITS TRU. IF HE WANTS TO KEEP HIS RELATIONSHIP A SECRET DATS FINE BUT IN THE END HE SHOULD JUS FOLLOW HIS HEART AND MAKE THE RIGHT DECEISION CUZ HES LOSING ALOT OF FANS.
PEACE & LOVE :YVABROWN
(I LOVE U CHRIS!)

mary

This is like the Beyonce and Jay-Z situation all over again. Both refuse to admit the obvious. Rihanna has been compared to Beyonce before and she didn't like it. But being around Jay-Z must have her head. For Chris Brown, its obvious Rihanna got him. What's the point? They're not kids anymore, They're maturing and relationships are hard in the public eye.

georgia

ALL OF YALL NEED A LIFE LEAVE OUR BARBADIAN QUEEN ALONE
WHEN ONE TOPIC IS FINISH YALL FIGHT AND BRING A NEW BONE
LIKE DOGS .....WHY NOT TALK ABOUT JAY-Z AND BEYONCE .. ROBIN FENTY AND CHRIS BROWN ARE ENJOING
YOUTH.LIFE AND MONEY
THANKS, GEORGIA
FROM BARBADOS

anonymous

OK,FIRST OF ALL,ITS NOT LIKE THEY ARE GONNE GO GET MERRIED,OH OH I FORGOT SHE IS ENGAGED,MAYBE ITS A LITTLE SERIOUS BUT COME ON THEY ARE JUST HAVING FUN.I REALLY DONT THINK THEY WILL GO THE EXTRA MILE REQUIRED TO THE HAPPY EVER AFTER,THEY ARE BOTH YOUNG,SO THIRSTY FOR THEIR OPPORTUNITIES,SO AMBITIOS,FAMOUS AND BOTH AT A HIGH PEAK OF THEIR CAREERS AND TO GET AWAY FROM IT ,HOW MUCH WILL IT GET BETTER,BOTH FEEL THE PRESSURE AND BOTH KNOW HOW EACH FEELS LIKE SO IT WILL FEEL GOOD TO HAVE SOMEONE KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE IN THAT PARTICULAR PLACE. SERIOUSLY WHO THINKS THEY COULD GO MUCH FURTHER,IN THEIR WORLD,IT'S JUST FUN,CONCERT,PARTIES,.....AND SO IT GOES ON.
FOR WHAT ITS WORTH THEY BELONG TOGETHER,BEING TEESE HOTSHOTS SUCKERS.
PEACE OUT!!!

soccerchic4lyfe

i agree with number 18. I am so freakin pissed off at Chris its not even funny. Why the hell did he have to lie to me.. and all his other MILLIONS of L0yaL fans? He clearly said on the Tyra show one day that if he ever did get into a relationship with someone, that he wouldn't be undercover about it. But obviously that is exactly wat he is doing with Rihanna. And wat is making it worse not only did he break two promises he made: one being not being undercover with a relationship and two being never dating an industry girl, but he is LYING about dating Rihanna! Chris, if u do not want to lose your fans, me being one of them, I suggest u come clean and apologize as quickly as possible. Because I know I am not the only one who feels this way.

100%bajan

aight i am deadin here wit laughter becaz while yall are arguing about rihanna and chris brown r wat eva in de video there this bajan guy talkin and only a bajan wud realise it or find it funny but he is crazy as hell man big upz ta de bajan talkin in de background (dont mek she fall down them stairs now ya know / stay sexy ya sike) only a bajan hear she must have been laughin at that lol lol and to rihanna and chris brown hottest couple in hollywood luv ya bad baby girl stick wit him girl dont let na gal them tek way ya man

hadi and pris

chris brown think he all that! he's not im sorry to the chris brown fans but its the truth! i seen better!!!! lol

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2