Crazaziest Celebrity Lawsuit

Ever

4/9/2008 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's how not to win a lawsuit against a celebrity: Scribble the lawsuit in crazazy handwriting, then when asked what "relief" you want, ask for, um, the documents related to the case -- but no money.

That's exactly what James D. Jenkins, who goes by the nom de freak Millennium Child, did in Colorado District Court: He claims that Snoop Dogg stole his "music strings" -- we think he means string loops -- for his song "Sensual Seduction." James also writes, and we quote, "I had hand Ice Cube manager 1 tape ... From there I don't know how Calvin Broadus [Snoop's real name] got a hold of it. The tape."

We asked Mr. Jenkins for a digital copy of his loops. He said they're on cassette tape. (Of course they are.) The Doggfather's folks haven't returned a call for comment.

smartypants

Illiterate sons of bitches

arasinwv

POP FICTION: BUSTED!

Toomuch

That's so embarASSing...go to school and then come home and go to your room for writing like a 2 year old!

ErRATica

I want to be a 'comprehender' when I grow up! LMAO!

Crabby

God knows a rapper has never stolen a hook before.

Melissa

This is one of the funniest things ever posted on TMZ!! Cassette tape - of course they are!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Mrs Joe Jackson

Why dem sew stoooopid? Thugs stealin from da Thugs..

Stereotyping themselves.. no need for any other person to do it.
Why dem R sew stoooopid?
It's a Dogg eat dog world.

melissa

i checked out his website, its funny cause his name is James JENKINS and he signs the lertter as James JERKINS. Also check this out: My production name is Thumotasia. I'm going to break it down letter per letter so you can know the meaning of it:
T- this
H- huge
U- universe
M- mother
P- plane
T- that
A- adequately
S- secure
I-inner
S-stellar
A-alignments

Now i know I'm not the brighttest crayon in the box (and either is this dude) but what he has spelled out doesn't match his production name. This guy is a moron who is looking for an easy payday.

Hyde

My third grader is more literate than this gang-banger.

TCurry

He has got to be one of the dumbest people walking around.

Annoyed at his stupidity

Could someone help me with something please? Could someone please tell me what a "creativer" is????
I may not be the most intelligent person in the world......but DAMN! He is one of those people that should NOT be allowed to procreate!!!! Let us all bow our heads right now and pray to god that his children don't inherit his absolute lack of intelligence!!!! What an ass!!!!!!!

Jessica

Oh dear god!!! I just looked at this idiots website!! He has NINE kids. Those poor children, I would be embarrassed by a father like that.

david

Now THIS is a good story! Thanks, TMZ!