Cheech & Chong's Friendship:

Up in Smoke?

4/10/2008 11:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tommy Chong delivered a fatal blow to stoners everywhere yesterday -- dropping the bomb that Cheech & Chong may never reunite again.

In between creepy talk about Brit gettin' nekkid and who he'd endorse for Prez, Tommy told TMZ why his upcoming "unauthorized autobiography" may put the final nail in the coffin for a working relationship between Marin and him.

cori

I'm already stoned but i'll have to take a tokey in their honor. They're the greatest stoners EVER! :)

Party 'till you die!

I'll light something @ 4:20 in remembrance!

Buster

Cheech is an intelligent man with a career. Chong is living in the past. He is not thing more than a sad novelty.

toni

Wow .. he looks great!! so much for the theory about how weed will ravage your mind & body.. he s more normal than most ceo's i know!!

Insert comical name here

Did he really just call someone an old dottering fool??? I guess it takes one to know one.

Keepn Itreal

Obviously Buster never watched the 70's show and walker texas ranger has been canceled for years, and every time I change the channel the 70's show is on with Chong. Cheech and Chong where actually supposed to reunite at the Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam last November but cheech would make demands, and They would comply and when they complied he would demand more and so on. Cheech is obviously not in the same place he was back then, But to me thats all he will be remembered for. Up in smoke will live forever.

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

I TAKE A TOKE & ALL MY CARES GO UP IN SMOKE!

HE'S THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brit is a f*ck up

Chong stated before that he was embassased about the movies they made "back in the day". He doesn't live that lifestyle anymore & doesn't want to be affiliated with it. Don't blame him, but he has to remember, that's what made him FAMOUS & the life he lives now (life is bitter-sweet).

Brit is a f*ck up

#7- EXCUSE ME- IT'S CHEECH (PINCHY CABRONA)

me

He looks fantastic and seems so nice...I love the way he answers the questions. I loved his movies when I was a kid...so much fun....wish they'd do some more!

MommyWhatsADoucheBag?

I love this guy! Talk about about a peace lovin' hippy!! I think the world could use a few more 'Chong's' I hope you have a very long, peacefule life, Tommy!

INCAJUN2001

I think he looks great for his age, (does anybody know how old he is?) I really think he looks better now than "in the day". The movies always made Chong look stupid and Cheech look like the smarter of the two. The interviews I remember from the 70's Chong was a very inteligent man when he wasnt putting on the pothead act. I have GREAT memories of Cheech and Chong, being I grew up in the 70's.................. long before "Just say No". During that time pot wasnt as "Evil" as it is now. Everybody tried it even if they dont admitt to it.

Long Live Cheech and Chong ! ! ! ! ! !

Theresa

I hope Chong gets more rolls on TV. He is very good. He knows how to make people enjoy a little laughter! At least he didn't loose his humor in jail.

Theresa

STORMY7

THIS TOTALLY BUMS ME OUT. THINK I'LL GO SMOKE A DOOBIE.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments