Crazazy TV Contraption Predicts "Idol" Losers

4/10/2008 1:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TiVoIf you want to place bets on "Idol" in Vegas, we think we found a way you could score millions of bucks.

TiVo may have cracked the mystery of who gets kicked off and who doesn't. Company insiders say they can predict who's not connecting by TiVo usage.

Here's the deal. In a sample of 20,000 users, TiVo monitors traffic -- which contestants get replayed (a sign of popularity) and which one's get fast-forwarded.

You think it's bogus? Well, the TiVo system has nailed who got booted four weeks in a row.

And who does TiVo say is getting the ax tonight? Poor Syesha. Take it to the bank, people.

Tabitha from "Bewitched": 'Memba Her?!

Erin Murphy played little Tabitha Stephens on the '60s supernatural TV series, "Bewitched." Guess what she looks like now!
Bewitched

Hollywood Meatheads!

D.I.L.F.s ... Dudes we'd like to, ummm, er, see in more films? Yeah that's it! Click to see the buff boys of summer in all their manly glory.
Meatheads -- click to launch

K-Fed's Kids: Can't We All Just Get Along?

It's a modern-day Brady Bunch. Where's Alice when you need her?
Jayden & Sean: Click to watch
On an outing at the L.A. Zoo yesterday, Kevin's mama Julie had her hands full with the half-siblings, SPF and JJ from Britney and Kori and Kaleb from ex Shar Jackson ... though having a full-time nanny and bodyguard around can't hurt.

School Death Plot Targets ... Chuck Norris?!?

New Jersey cops have arrested two high school students after a teacher found a so-called "hit list" that targeted tough guy actor Chuck Norris. Holy Walker, Texas Ranger!

The students, both juniors at Pennsauken High School, didn't have any weapons on them. The note reportedly included the names of three students and, randomly, Norris.

The boys claim the list was a joke and the local prosecutor says "At this point we believe that this student did not pose any serious threat to any of the people on the list, especially to Chuck Norris." No sh*t.

Larry Craig Interns -- You're My Duty

Sen. Gloryhole Larry Craig is looking for interns -- and the webpage soliciting (yeah, we said it) his summer help is just pricelessly funny ... unintentionally, of course.

The site lays out his (wide) stance on intern work: "I prefer to offer a more diverse experience -- probably because I walked in their shoes back in 1969." Yes, he mentioned "shoes." It gets better: "Interns have the opportunity to gain a solid understanding of the inner-workings ... through hands-on experience." Our italics.

But remember: "Each participant is also assigned a variety of legislative duties." Duties: Those were his words.

Holy Moley!

The mole sees and hears everything in Tinseltown ... especially when it's on your face! Some stars choose to rid themselves of the unsightly skin discoloration -- while others make the most of their blemish.
Holy Moley! -- click to launch

COMMENTS

David Cook Fan

David Cook is talented. Period. Which is more than can be said for most of the other contestants. Do you people have ears?

Joe

The two strongest girls are Syesha and Brooke. The Two strongest guys are David Cook and Michael Johns. In order from best to worst are:

1. David Cook
2. Michael Johns
3. Syesha
4. David A.
5. Brooke White
6. Jason
7. Carly
8. Kristy Lee Cook (is going home tonight)

OldHag

Syesha should stay, beautiful voice, but won't win it all. Jason; cute, but BORING-needs to go. Kristy & Brooke; boring,boring. David A.; great voice, but depressing! David C.; one-dimensional. good lead singer for a club band, that's all.

Lisa

Carly is my favorite,even though she didn't do too well the past two weeks she is the stongest of the girls.I also like David arculetta out of the guys . I think david and carly will be the last two to remain.

Missing34

NO way is David Cook going home, in fact, he is probably going to win the thing.

BILLY

Brooke Stinx Archulletta stink micheal johns is the best

JUST BETTY

TO ME THE GIRLS ARE ALL GOING.. AND I THINK THAT MICHAEL JOHN AND DAVID ARCILETTA WILL BE THERE IN THE END AS IT SHOULD BE... i LOVE JASON, DAVID COOK TOO... BUT I THINK IT WHAT IT WILL GO DOWN TO.. THE IDOLS SHOULD STOP ANSWERING BACK THE JUDGES... THEY SHOULD REALIZE HOW LUCKY THEY ARE TO BE THERE...

Rhonda

David Cook is by far the best singer in the competition, he is great! I can't believe the posters on here that say he's no good:( I also love Jason hope he goes to the end. I can't stand Kristy and I hope she gets voted out tonight. David A. is really good he will do great even if he doesn't win Idol.

MissThang

Brook needs to go. She is so fake with her "sincerity" that I want to puke. Carly had her pro shot and blew it. She needs to go.

bren

All the guys an Kristi need to for for sure

argumentative

for the person that said the "kid with the dreads", his name is jason castro.... he is one of the best in the competition and he did the best of everyone last week.... if America votes based on talent he will not be going home.... this is a guy's year... it is time for all the girls to go home!!!

gmaof10

I beleive there is finally a talented young person who is actually a true blue American Idol and an aboslute perfect role model for our younger generation. He is sincere, honest, isn't afraid to show his emotions, appreciate, has fantastic reasons to sing the songs with very meanigful verses, dreesesthe way allof our younger generations hould, no earrings, tatoos or long hair, great smile and best young voice that I have heard coming from a young man in my 68 years. No, I do not know him personally and fell in love with him on first appearance. I can be depressed and very sad and when he smiles he makes smile and I can say that I can't even hold a smile back when I see him. I only wish that all of our young men would take a good look at him and use him as an example for every aspect of thier lives. Our world would me a much better place in the future if this would happen. I am speaking of no one other than the fantastic DAVID ARCHULETTA. Thank you David, you have given me such pleasure and a new outlook on todays teens. I am not syaing that all teens are bad or even close to it but you are in the spotlight right now and need to be looked upon as the best thing that has ever happened to inspire our teens who need that little extra bit in thier lives that you represent. I pray to God you win to that your plesantries show up often on tv and papers. Our world needs you. I wish you were my Grandchild.
P.S. My daughter wants to adopt you.

texasgirl05

Jason Castro?!? It is definitely not his time to go. I think he had the best performance of anyone last night. He is one of the few idols left that I would actually buy a CD of after the show is over! Syesha is great, and I hope she doesn't leave. I think Kristy Lee, Carly, and Michael Johns need to leave.

Doris

I think Jason should have gone home a month ago. How can anyone like him still be in the running? The guy is terrible! Everyone in the competition is far better than him. In fact, I think Simon could out sing him, maybe even my husband, and he sounds like a moose in heat. It would make my day complete if he went home tonight. Who is voting for him????

Jasmine

Even though I love David Cook and he's my favorite, I still like syesha and i don't think she should go home. I'm really sick of Kristy Lee Cook. She sounds like any country singer. No Originality! I think she should go home tonight!