Crazazy TV Contraption Predicts "Idol" Losers

4/10/2008 1:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TiVoIf you want to place bets on "Idol" in Vegas, we think we found a way you could score millions of bucks.

TiVo may have cracked the mystery of who gets kicked off and who doesn't. Company insiders say they can predict who's not connecting by TiVo usage.

Here's the deal. In a sample of 20,000 users, TiVo monitors traffic -- which contestants get replayed (a sign of popularity) and which one's get fast-forwarded.

You think it's bogus? Well, the TiVo system has nailed who got booted four weeks in a row.

And who does TiVo say is getting the ax tonight? Poor Syesha. Take it to the bank, people.

Tabitha from "Bewitched": 'Memba Her?!

Erin Murphy played little Tabitha Stephens on the '60s supernatural TV series, "Bewitched." Guess what she looks like now!
Bewitched

Hollywood Meatheads!

D.I.L.F.s ... Dudes we'd like to, ummm, er, see in more films? Yeah that's it! Click to see the buff boys of summer in all their manly glory.
Meatheads -- click to launch

K-Fed's Kids: Can't We All Just Get Along?

It's a modern-day Brady Bunch. Where's Alice when you need her?
Jayden & Sean: Click to watch
On an outing at the L.A. Zoo yesterday, Kevin's mama Julie had her hands full with the half-siblings, SPF and JJ from Britney and Kori and Kaleb from ex Shar Jackson ... though having a full-time nanny and bodyguard around can't hurt.

School Death Plot Targets ... Chuck Norris?!?

New Jersey cops have arrested two high school students after a teacher found a so-called "hit list" that targeted tough guy actor Chuck Norris. Holy Walker, Texas Ranger!

The students, both juniors at Pennsauken High School, didn't have any weapons on them. The note reportedly included the names of three students and, randomly, Norris.

The boys claim the list was a joke and the local prosecutor says "At this point we believe that this student did not pose any serious threat to any of the people on the list, especially to Chuck Norris." No sh*t.

Larry Craig Interns -- You're My Duty

Sen. Gloryhole Larry Craig is looking for interns -- and the webpage soliciting (yeah, we said it) his summer help is just pricelessly funny ... unintentionally, of course.

The site lays out his (wide) stance on intern work: "I prefer to offer a more diverse experience -- probably because I walked in their shoes back in 1969." Yes, he mentioned "shoes." It gets better: "Interns have the opportunity to gain a solid understanding of the inner-workings ... through hands-on experience." Our italics.

But remember: "Each participant is also assigned a variety of legislative duties." Duties: Those were his words.

Holy Moley!

The mole sees and hears everything in Tinseltown ... especially when it's on your face! Some stars choose to rid themselves of the unsightly skin discoloration -- while others make the most of their blemish.
Holy Moley! -- click to launch

COMMENTS

Frizz

I personally think David Cook is one of the best on the show and I hope he wins it all. Go David!

WildKAT

How in Hell can you people KNOW that David Cook or anyone else is in LOVE with himself? Do you even have the slightest knowledge of the stress he is under with his gravely ill brother who is dying of cancer, or of his charity work with the little girl who has terminal illness? He has severe high blood pressure problems and at times he looks like he will keel over from the stress. You people make me sick with your crap. Let the show unfold as it will and enjoy it instead of trashing these young contestants. What the HELL is wrong with you dimwits? Have you no conscience of how hateful you are?

Jo

David Archuletta should win American Idol
Jason has his own style and will go far so will micheal John

Stephanie

DAVID ARCHULETA SHOULD TOTALLY WIN THE WHOLE AMERICAN IDOL SEASON!!!!!!!!!! HE IS BY FAR THE BEST ONE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO DAVID! WHOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MONKEYMAN

All of you hating on David Cook, be quiet. His little sparrow ruled. I liked Amanda Overmeyer and Carly and Robbie Carrico from the beginning. STOP HATING ON DAVID COOK!!

David Cook winning AI!

Mike

DAVID COOK IS GOING TO WIN AND JASON CASTRO NEEDS TO GO!! HE SUCKS YOU TALK ABOUT KRISTY BEING SAFE AND BORING?? HE IS 10X WORSE AT LEAST KRISTY CAN SING!

sportygirl900

Kristy Lee cook should go home . She is the weakest one on the sow right now. Carly and David Cook are going to be the final two.

Cat lover

Yes, it is time for Kristy lee cook to go! More importantly, however, it is time for Ryan Seacrest to be replaced. Most are sick of his juvenille comments and snide remarks to Simon. Grow up!

sarah

ppuuuuhhhlleeeeezzze!!!! David Cook is not going anywhere but to the finish.He and the other David are the only ones who have true talent. I don't like rock music but I know talent and David Cook has it.

breezinldy

STEVO... as for trailer park trash.. The proper grammer is my family and I would like...... Hiding behind a computer screen is such a safe place for you to rant about this girl. Perhaps you are having difficulty attracting someone with your UNPOLISHED GRAMMER!

violet

CARLY ALL THE WAY! I LOVE HER VOICE AND SHE CAN SURE BELT THEM OUT. I CAN'T STAND THE DREAD LOCK BOY. REMINDS ME OF TINY TIM AND TIP TOEING THROUGH TULIPS. DAVID COOK IS FULL OF HIMSELF BROOKE IS SWEET AND WILL PROBABLY MAKE MUSIC LIKE CAROLE KING OR SOMETHING. LITTLE DAVID IS A GREAT SINGER BUT A BIT IMMATURE AT THIS POINT OH I CAN'T FORGET MICHAEL! GOD HE IS GOOD. KRISTY WILL GET A COUNTRY CONTRACT AND SHE DESERVES TO. I LIKE HER SWEETNESS.

tider

COME ON PEOPLE TELL THE TRUTH. THE PAST FEW YEARS AMERICAN IDOL HAS REALLY SUCKED... THEY LAST GOOD YEAR WAS WHEN CARRIE UNDERWOOD WAS THERE. IF I HAD TO PICK I WOULD GO WITH KRISTA THE PEOPLE THAT PRODUCE THE SHOW NEED TO WAKE UP. I HAVENT WATCH IT AS MUCH THE PAST FEW YEARS LIKE I USED TO BECAUSE LIKE I SAID IT HAS REALLY WENT DOWN. THE JUDGES ARE STILL GOOD BUT THE TALENT IS NO LONGER THERE

Julie

No one's going home tonight. They will announce the bottom three, but everyone is safe this week - because it's Idol's Gives Back Week and Inspirational Week. My pick for next Idol to get the boot? Gotta be the emasculated kid with the squirrlley hair do. Who's gonna win it all? David Cook.

Frizz

Anyone that uses all capitol letters is in love with themselves!

mojo

I can see Sayeesha going home, she is talented there is no doubt about it, just doesn't seem idol-ish. Though he has a great voice I am so tired of David A. Does every song have to have a message, geez, sing something a little more fun you twerp.

michael johns all the way, he needs to do a ray charles song to lock it in