Crazazy TV Contraption Predicts "Idol" Losers

4/10/2008 1:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TiVoIf you want to place bets on "Idol" in Vegas, we think we found a way you could score millions of bucks.

TiVo may have cracked the mystery of who gets kicked off and who doesn't. Company insiders say they can predict who's not connecting by TiVo usage.

Here's the deal. In a sample of 20,000 users, TiVo monitors traffic -- which contestants get replayed (a sign of popularity) and which one's get fast-forwarded.

You think it's bogus? Well, the TiVo system has nailed who got booted four weeks in a row.

And who does TiVo say is getting the ax tonight? Poor Syesha. Take it to the bank, people.

Tabitha from "Bewitched": 'Memba Her?!

Erin Murphy played little Tabitha Stephens on the '60s supernatural TV series, "Bewitched." Guess what she looks like now!
Bewitched

Hollywood Meatheads!

D.I.L.F.s ... Dudes we'd like to, ummm, er, see in more films? Yeah that's it! Click to see the buff boys of summer in all their manly glory.
Meatheads -- click to launch

K-Fed's Kids: Can't We All Just Get Along?

It's a modern-day Brady Bunch. Where's Alice when you need her?
Jayden & Sean: Click to watch
On an outing at the L.A. Zoo yesterday, Kevin's mama Julie had her hands full with the half-siblings, SPF and JJ from Britney and Kori and Kaleb from ex Shar Jackson ... though having a full-time nanny and bodyguard around can't hurt.

School Death Plot Targets ... Chuck Norris?!?

New Jersey cops have arrested two high school students after a teacher found a so-called "hit list" that targeted tough guy actor Chuck Norris. Holy Walker, Texas Ranger!

The students, both juniors at Pennsauken High School, didn't have any weapons on them. The note reportedly included the names of three students and, randomly, Norris.

The boys claim the list was a joke and the local prosecutor says "At this point we believe that this student did not pose any serious threat to any of the people on the list, especially to Chuck Norris." No sh*t.

Larry Craig Interns -- You're My Duty

Sen. Gloryhole Larry Craig is looking for interns -- and the webpage soliciting (yeah, we said it) his summer help is just pricelessly funny ... unintentionally, of course.

The site lays out his (wide) stance on intern work: "I prefer to offer a more diverse experience -- probably because I walked in their shoes back in 1969." Yes, he mentioned "shoes." It gets better: "Interns have the opportunity to gain a solid understanding of the inner-workings ... through hands-on experience." Our italics.

But remember: "Each participant is also assigned a variety of legislative duties." Duties: Those were his words.

Holy Moley!

The mole sees and hears everything in Tinseltown ... especially when it's on your face! Some stars choose to rid themselves of the unsightly skin discoloration -- while others make the most of their blemish.
Holy Moley! -- click to launch

COMMENTS

JAN

Oh pleeeze tell me that Brooke is leaving??? She is one dimensional and boring and all her songs sound the same. Kristy can go with her. Unfortunately, it looks ike Carly or the beautiful Syesha might get the boot. Carly and Syesha can outsing
both Brooke and Kristy Lee any day. I cant figure out t he popularity of Brooke. .

breezinldy

WildKAT... THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT. I am pulling for David Cook but did not know about his brother. See other comments from Breezinldy. Also, after all the good being done both HERE AT HOME and around the world with Idol gives Back, I just wasted 30 minutes responding to silly comments. I will take what you have written to heart. Thanks for the reality check.

lisa

I think Karly is going home. Both Davids will be the final two standing. David is not going home. After AI messed up by sending Daughty home before his time they won't let it happen again. Cook is the only one I would pay to see in concert. The other David is good but not my taste in music.

Don't watch american idol person

I THINK TIVO IS RIGHT!!! I WANT BROOKE WHITE 2 WIN!!! I THINK KRISTY LEE COOK SHOULD LEAVE!!!!

Kristy

Are you kidding me??!! David Cook is amazing and I believe that he may be the next American Idol. Personally, I believe it's gonna be the two David's to be the finalists...
My bet is either on Carly or Syesha to go home... Kristy Lee did a good job that night, so I think she's safe.

Larryemoni

I"m with Cheri why Don"t they like Syesha she is Clearly the best that is to me what do the Judges be talking about she should be automatic in the last contest

lisa

This is how I think it will go downn this year:
The top five will be very successful and I think they are:

1. David Cook Winner
2. Michael Johns
3 David A.
4. Brooke White
5 Jason

Next Two to go home:
Syesha
Carly

mark

they are all a bunch of tools, and so are you for watching and furthering this garbage.........

Jason Castro's LOVER

Ummm... okk.. whoever said "Jason Castro stinks and Simon can out sing him." You are a loser!! First off, he was the best this week! Second, he is humble shy and has a great voice.. HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE HIM!! Third, I personally think he can't necessarly WIN this thing, but he will get far, and make a cd.
David Archuleta might win, but personally I don't think I would EVER buy his cd. I might buy a song, but not his whole cd, because he sort of bores me.
Michael Johns will make it far! He has such a good voice!
Carly needs to go!

MM

THANK YOU WildKAT FOR TELLING PPL ABOUT DAVID C.

TeriRatt

Kristy needs to go home. She is SO FAKE!

mark

they are all losers and so are you for watching this garbage, who cares who wins this no-talent homo contest?

FurSure

David Cook is going home....GUARANTEED!!!!!!!

becky

jason castro will NOT got home this week he will be in the top three! david A will stay, unfortunately because of all his little girl fans that don't realize that hes not actually straight david cook will be in the bottom three but i don't think he'll go home krusty i mean sorry KRISTY will be safe too because votefortheworst.com is backing her

geewhiz0

I don't believe anyone will go home this week, last year during "Idol gives back" no one went home, but next week, it'll most likey be Sayesha or Jason. Bottom 3 will be Sayesha, Kristy, and Jason. (in my opinion)