Erin Go Braless

4/10/2008 3:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 43-year-old former child star (right) resurfaced at Drag Queen Bingo in West Hollywood with Bridgette of Madison County (left) on Wednesday, looking fabulous.
Erin Murphy
Erin has six sons from three husbands. Her latest husband's name is Darren.

Murphy is the celebrity spokesperson for Verge Living -- a residential and retail development in Las Vegas.

Jon

I had her 1st!!!

Kevin K

is she the one on the left or right?

trini

didn't 2 sisters play tabitha (faternal twins?) if so where is the other sister?

Lulu

celebrity spokesperson? wow.... what has she done since bewitched lol

Mik

Which is Witch?

kim

she looks so different

What's she doing hanging out with Ricki Lake?

Over It Already

Low Class TMZ - "Erin Go Braless"??? Whatever... You guys are idiots.

Of course she looks different - she's 43 now! I think she looks fabulous...

ME

#2: she's the one on the right with the red top

#10 it happens you don't know her situation, maybe she was in a bad marriage the first time around...you just don't know

Ed

GORGEOUS SET!!!

Kat Ramone

Yeah, I thought a set of twins played the most well-known version of "Tabitha." Some such trivia claims that there acutally like eight "Tabithas" from baby on up to Erin Murphy...And so what if she has six kids from three husbands...What does THAT have to do with anything??? She also does look a bit different from when I've seen her making the "former child star" TV rounds...and 43??? I thought she was a bit older???

MaryMac

I looked her up on Wikipedia and the first year she shared the part with her sister, but they started growing and looking different, so Erin carried on the part. She does a lot of great charity work and seems to be all over the place doing stuff. Maybe she was confused because her TV mom had a couple of different husbands (LOL)

Dr Z

To the geniuses who can't figure out which one she is....let's see.
She was a cute little blonde as a child, and now she's an adult.
There's 2 adult woman pictured. One of them easily looks like she
could've been the cute little blonde child, and is still fairly attractive today,
while the other (on the left), looks like a reddish haired transvestite, with a huge
schnoz, and a large manly head.

Let's see...which one could the grown up Tabitha be???
Tough one, I know...but I'm gonna take a guess and hope I'm right.

Uh...the cute blonde on the right???? ;-)

Buncha dummies on here, I tell ya

Mrs. Pine

Drag Queen Bingo! She is carrying on the Bewitched tradition of embracing gayness - they were almost all gay on that show (Endora, Darrin, Uncle Arthur, etc).

VAN-HALEN ROCKS

what a set of knockers..

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments