Erin Go Braless

4/10/2008 3:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 43-year-old former child star (right) resurfaced at Drag Queen Bingo in West Hollywood with Bridgette of Madison County (left) on Wednesday, looking fabulous.
Erin Murphy
Erin has six sons from three husbands. Her latest husband's name is Darren.

Murphy is the celebrity spokesperson for Verge Living -- a residential and retail development in Las Vegas.

Toria

To #4 Erin Murphy has a fraternal twin sister named Diane Murphy who, according to what I red on the Internet, was fired from the show once she and Erin stopped looking so much alike.

Mariah

I've seen other pics of her and she looks way better than the picture TMZ elected to post. Not too shocking a revelation I am sure.

MJ

22. Yeah, I thought a set of twins played the most well-known version of "Tabitha." Some such trivia claims that there acutally like eight "Tabithas" from baby on up to Erin Murphy...And so what if she has six kids from three husbands...What does THAT have to do with anything??? She also does look a bit different from when I've seen her making the "former child star" TV rounds...and 43??? I thought she was a bit older???

Posted at 3:41PM on Apr 10th 2008 by Kat Ramone

Tabitha was played by three different sets of twins. Heidi & Laura Gentry were the first set, Tamar & Julie Young were the second set; Diane & Erin Murphy were the third set, with Diane taking over alone after their first year. Here's an interesting article from TV Guide in 1969 - http://www.bewitched.net/manytabithas.htm

Toria

Six sons with three husbands? Wow, I hope she had her tubes tied when she had the last one! I also hope her sons don't get married as many times as Mom did!

MJ

One more piece of trivia - her third (and current) husband's name is Darren

Mariah

I just looked her up on Wkipedia: her husbands name is Darren. Kinda ironic.

Toria

Erin, not Diane took over the role.

Mariah

Oops, sorry MJ. You beat me to it, didn't mean to be redundant. Whatta you wanna bet we get bout 50 more people that will follow with that trivia though, huh?

TMZSUCKS!

GOD,I want to play with those racks!!!!

Tangie

NUMbnuts

I'D MOTORBOAT BOTH OF THIS BITCHES ALL NIGHT!!!!

MJ

39. Erin, not Diane took over the role.

Posted at 4:13PM on Apr 10th 2008 by Victoria

Sorry, that was a typo.

Tell it like it is

42. The chick clearly can't make a marriage work. Having 6 kids is irresponsible when you are unstable. I don't approve of selfish people like her. Obviously her kids were mistakes that just happened on her never ending quest to find a husband.

Do people like you really still exist? What kind of a statement do you think you are making? I'm sure she will now be forced into therapy because you "don't approve" of her. I raised my daughter for 14 years as a single parent before I found the right man to share my parenting with. She is now a lovely 19 year old rocking at college and plans to be an attorney. A mistake? I think not!! You so don't need to pull down in my driveway.

Sinuous00

wow...looks rode hard and put up wet.....

Just being Me!

#10 it sounds like that Marriage has turned you into a BITTER OL' HAG. While I agree our world is in a sate of disarray staying in loveless relationships for the sake of children only teaches the children that if they find themselves in loveless relationships that they cannot choose again. The beauty of free will is that we can always choose again. Now get over your judgmental self wouldya? Shame on you!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments