Erin Go Braless

4/10/2008 3:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 43-year-old former child star (right) resurfaced at Drag Queen Bingo in West Hollywood with Bridgette of Madison County (left) on Wednesday, looking fabulous.
Erin Murphy
Erin has six sons from three husbands. Her latest husband's name is Darren.

Murphy is the celebrity spokesperson for Verge Living -- a residential and retail development in Las Vegas.

Balls

Those are some funbags!

GoustsUmbra

retract this or I will sue... there is no proff she is bra less... and if you look at the pic close.... she is clearly wearing a bra..... ..... sooooooooooo

That Girl

I know Bridgette of Madison County, Total whore!

Tan

Mizzy: you are a sad person.
Gary: tell us how you REALLY feel

So she has been married 3 times, whoopdie-doo. She looks great for her age. At least she's not a jobless hack.

nicesmile

She's pretty.

Tarzan of Concrete Jungle

She is beautiful. They should continue the "Bewitched" series with Erin taking Samatha's place. That show would be a killer show with Erin playing Samantha. You don't see too many good character actors anymore. Larry tate's acting back then was awesome. He would be the hardest to replace. i miss Samatha. Maybe Cathering Bell could play the lead sice she was killer in "The Good Witch" on the Hallmark channel. I am still thinking about how good that movie was. If I was the director I'd have her come out in a sexy outfit like that "catsuit", she was wearing on that Navy show. She's got a killer body.

Kelli

Wax your lip some more.

Matt

I'd do her.

Georgia Girl

I know what her childhood earnings bought.................

jerry doremus

wow shes friggen hot

god forbid you end up in an accident or in the hospital!

I think she looks a little like her TV mom Elizabeth Montgomery.

Kelsey

To the person who said Bridget of Madison County.."looks like a transvestite." It is extra funny because she's a DRAG QUEEN you git! Hahaha. You didn't know that was a guy and that is true comedy.

tomcat

Erin was treated well on the BW set and didn't do the usual 'former child star' route. She was the main actress of the twns that played Tabitha. Her fraternal twin sister Diane did most non-speaking scenes to fill in. Also, Diane came out as a lesbian ages ago.

Erin is the only actor who represents the show now, since most have passed on, and Dr Bombay too. the boys who played Adam are long out of show biz.

All the above is from a Bewitched book by Herbie Piliato.

varrick

Who's the guy on the right? And Erin looks piggish to me.

varrick

I mean who's the guy on the left? God he looks familiar!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments