Gary Busey:

Mental Handicap

4/10/2008 4:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Can't find a parking spot in the crammed Country Mart parking lot? Do what Gary Busey does and just throw up that handicap placard!

Why even waste time re-parking though, his two destinations weren't more than 100ft apart!

laughin' in Malibu

Def a mental handicap

Kelli

Hey Gary, next time you swing through Dallas, stop buy. We can talk some philosophy.

Liz

Yes Gary and, "The Truth Will Set You Free"!:) LOL! Gotta love him!

Kelli, did you survive the storm ok?

Kelli

LOL! Yes barely, damage all around me. You?

We did loose some big trees and fences around here though. SCARY!!! :)

Baseball Junkie

Kelli, glad to hear you made it through the storms ok.

As someone who can't use handicap parking because my husband is healthy even though I'm partially disabled (the theory is that he can drop me at a store entrance and then go find parking), I find Busey's behavior particularly heinous. If I ever caught him I'd let the air out of his tires and report him to the cops.

Go Sox

Kelli

BJ, I honestly didn't even read the post. I looked at the headline and just assumed they were talking about his brain damage from his accident. He is a native Texan and I have followed him for years. Trust me, your post do not show your handicap! You're a sharp cookie.

Don't forget to pack your hubbies sandwich.

Baseball Junkie

He's taking a friend to lunch tomorrow so I'm free until I head to my hairdresser tomorrow.
BTW, My problem is degenerative arthritis in my knees and a tremor that messes up my typing. Probably why there aren't as many typos in my posts. I make so many I have to go back and fix them.
If his behavior is due to longterm effects of his head trauma, I'll cut him slack.

Go Sox

Kelli

It's not your typing but your points and debates. Sorry about your arthritis. I have a relative with it and know how painful it is. Enjoy your night off. I know you "ain't going down till the sun comes up."

Don't cut Gary to much slack. He was a little off before, LOL!

Baseball Junkie

Hey, Kelli, at least "your" Rangers are doing better than my Sox in the standings right now. ;-)

Go Sox

Kelli

Really? What have we played a game or two? LOL!

Kelli

Well, in that case...

Go Rangers!

Baseball Junkie

Most teams are on game 8 or 9. Rangers are at 500 but they're tied right now. Sox and Yankees are only at 440 but both are winning. And just in case anybody still doesn't know I root for the Red Sox let me add that the White Sox are doing better than the others listed.

Go Sox

Kelli

Well I think 500 is something to celebrate? Sorry BJ, your on a subject I can only observe. I hope a baseball player gets in trouble tonight so you have a new post tomorrow! :)

Go Rangers!

CHUY_FROM_CHELSEA_LATELY

Ha, okay. This could've been a better story.

Baseball Junkie

I'm sure they will. So far the only dirt I've gotten is old. Which pitcher when his wife caught him fooling around promptly went all righteous and blew the whistle on everybody else who was getting some on the road. And a story about Mike Mussina and his longtime mistress who he may or may not have broken up with and another player on his team who is also having girlfriend trouble (although at least the second one isn't married.) Mere bagatelles.
Well, I'm actually going down early tonight. I have things to do in the morning other than make hubby's lunch.
BTW Rangers actually won both halves of a doubleheader today.

Go Sox