Meg Ryan '80s Glam Is Poison

4/10/2008 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bruce Anthony Johannesson aka C.C. Deville of Poison at a Las Vegas event last week -- and Meg Ryan in the 1986 movie "Armed and Dangerous."
C.C. Deville and Meg Ryan
Because Aqua Net, black eyeliner and gaudy jewelry never go outta style.

We're just sayin'!

rosie

rjinchi

she has held together well, who would of thought touring with Poison for all of those years would have let her off this easy?

Twinker

CC looks more like Ashlee Simpson.

yumi

Looks like a blonde Ron Woods from the Rolling Stones to me, CC I mean not Meg she was cute back then but now she looks likes a duck on roids with those lips and chin

janet

Well I agree he must have taken some poison to look like that. I guess he wants to live up to his bands name. yuck

butch

CC LOOKS MORE LIKE FARRAH FAWCETT THAN MEG RYAN--

Dorothywasoncrack

I just barfed in my mouth...

SLBURKE73

Anyone who makes comments that someone has AIDS without the facts is uneducated. The Rock and Roll life is what got to him so lets be honest. Its like a bartender well after their years, they have no soul left when they see all the BS that goes around. Lets leave well enough alone and thank god you don't look like either of them now, and if you do I am sure you are commenting now about how "terrible" they look.

monica

18. To #4 MeanJean, that is hot to you? Oh my god, where do you look for hot men? I am so very sorry but he is god awful ugly and give the '80's hairdo and make-up a rest. I heartily agree, Bret Michaels and all his '80's boys need to grow up and give the make up and hair do's a rest.

You read my comment wrong. I said he looked like the Crypt Keeper with 80s hair. Blech. Go back read my comment again. I in NO way think CeCe or any of those aging-hairband-trying-to-hold-on-to-their youth-guys are hot at all! Vince Neil and that facelift? He looks worse than he did before! Their time has come and gone.

breezyme

he looks totally washed up... & didn't anyone tell him that the hair went out in the 80's??? TIME WARP!

Kelli

Megs pic has to be from "Top Gun." I agree, no more botox or surgery.

DeepFreeze3

Meg Ryan is a hell of a lot better looking than that freak guitar player from Poison!! Bar none!!!

Maggie

Did he seriously look in the mirror and think "Ok, NOW I look good enough to go out!" At least I KNOW I'm ugly!

Jane

who is the idiot saying cc has aids? and his eyes are not that blue, he wears contact. He lived next door to me in valley stream , NY growing up. God you guys are horrible.

rosie

To MeanJean, my apologies! I goofed! I believe it was sheesh #4 who thought CC was hot, how I put you down instead is my mistake. I do agree with you...he is awful looking. The 80's big hair and make up are so silly. MeanJean, so sorry.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments