Tim Conway: Third Time's a Charm?

4/10/2008 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Everybody knows Hollywood death come in threes -- and Charlton Heston's passing should be leaving some old-timers nervous.

But did it put bad juju out there to ask Tim Conway, 74, if he worries about being the next to bite it? Probably.

Democrats are evil

Let's speculate that Harvey Levin might be next. Wouldn't be soon enough for me. TMZ shows zero respect.

MGM KID

Jesus Christ..idiots will stop at nothing to create a stupid ass story~ Hope one of you bastards is the next one to drive the wooden Buick ..Tim Conway has more talent in his big toe than any of you punks

Texas Jim

I got the chance to see Tim Conway an Harvey Korman in their touring show.
It was hilarious...two very talented guys.

Hucklebunnie

I love him, He's the best!

rHIANNA

I GUESS OLD ASS HARVEY LEVINE NEEDS TO WORRY TOO...HE'S AS OLD AS ANY OF THEM AND UGLIER

STUPID STUPID ARTICLE....TMZ YOU ARE SO LAME!!!!!

rHIANNA

Lets all hope Harvey Levine and his perverted staff are next...that would make my day...dance on harveys grave, thebn take a piss on it....inhumane bastard. die harvey die

TMZhires13yearolds

C'mon TMZ, if you want to get cute, let me give you some ideas: 1.How about when you see a baby or toddler with a stuffed animal, run up to them and steal it and then jump in your black SUV and race off! We'd all be cracking up. 2. If you see anyone on crutches, preferably elderly, walk by, swing your foot out and kick the crutch out from under them and pretend like it was an accident. When they fall down, we'll all be jealous and in awe of your wittiness. 3. Go to some stranger's funeral and talk in a real loud voice about how terrible the deceased looks. We'll be rolling on the floor. 4. Look around for someone who is physically or mentally handicapped and walk behind them doing a poor imitation of them. I tell ya, we'll be slapping our knees for a week.

I'm gonna love it when you have to stand before your God and explain your actions. Now that's gonna be funny!

Twinker

Tim Conway is soooooo funny. Hello!

logical

I dunno, i mean, the pap is only a pap, not a rocket scientist. maybe he couldn't come up w/anything BUT deaths coming in 3's? And, ya know what, he was in AWE of Mr. Conway! Mentioned twice (at least?) how honored he felt being able to talk to him! I believe the pap was being honest. I too would be in awe just to say "hi" to him. Pap was trying to do his job and a legend comes by! What would you say on the fly like that?

But i am getting tired of the whole pap crap around los angeles. Fortunately i don't live near it, but those guys are INSANE!!!

SpongeBob

OMFG!!! It's Barnacle Boy!!!

ChrisM

I mean... WOW, do you have to search far and wide to find the complete and total idiots that work for TMZ? Seriously, very FEW people would come up with the stupid ass questions you people ask people. GOOD LORD show at least a LITTLE bit of class when you are in the presence of someone of the caliber of Tim Conway! As expected though, Tim showed the COSMIC DIVIDE between the likes of the questioner and the questionee. God bless you Tim, you are a REAL role model.

Frank

I just put Tim Conway on my Dead Pool list, because I'm sure he'll have a heart attack and die soon thinking about his encounter with the TMZ pap. THANKS TMZ !

Tony

TMZ needs to grow up.

Diane

You should be ashamed of yourself. I think you should apologize.
That was a horrible question! Would you like someone to ask
your father that????!?!!?

Baseball Junkie

TMZ, every time I think you can't sink any lower you prove me wrong. Thanks for restoring my faith once more.

Go Sox