Tim Conway: Third Time's a Charm?

4/10/2008 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Everybody knows Hollywood death come in threes -- and Charlton Heston's passing should be leaving some old-timers nervous.

But did it put bad juju out there to ask Tim Conway, 74, if he worries about being the next to bite it? Probably.

TMZ's 15 minutes are coming to an end.

>>>30. TMZ, every time I think you can't sink any lower you prove me wrong.

Yep. Was really trying to hold on till your 15 minutes were up TMZ...but I find that I just don't have the stomach for it........

me

I love Tim Conway...why did you ask him such stupid and disturbing questions? He's looking pretty good for 74 and it is repulsive to me that you would ask him that and think that we would be "entertained" by it, as opposed to offended by it. You want to make fun of people like Paris & Lindsay that ask for it, that's one thing, but men like Tim deserve respect.

twiz

shame on you tmz...i used to love this site but to ask a comedic legend that.....shame!! remove this post

EGGO

Will you TMZ idiots leave old people alone...not a day goes by that you are not cracking on a senior citizen..."memba this or memba him or memba her" what the hell is wrong with you guys? When Britney stopped running the streets, you started targeting seniors.....Tim should have cursed the pap out...you are going to fool with the wrong senior...keep it up and see!!

Maggie

I'll put up with ya'll dissing Howard, and a lot of other crap. But don't you DARE put no death juju on Tim!

Lulu

WAAAAAAY UNCOOL! Unbelievably stupid and infantile question - my young child had more manners and common sense than this! MORONIC!

Get2work

TMZ you have seriously lost your cool card. Your behavior/ reporting not only cross the line too many times lately; but you are acting straight up desperate. A celebrity doing stupid things for publicity is one thing, a media outlet acting outragous trying to remain relevant is just plain pathetic.

spikept-the-Poet

Here's an idea...

Start a celebrity protection business. Arm people with flashlights and mirrors to shine in camera lenses...

TS Mommy

That is just horrible! Just when I think you can't sink any lower - I'm noticing that there aren't as many people looking at your sight these days (if you can judge by the number of people leaving comments). Could it be because of stupid, rude things like this - ya think?

OCD

Why? Why would anyone ask something so tasteless? Have you people no shame or common sense?

esby77

you guys are jerks! Show barnacle boy some respect!

kelvin

You guys crossed the line with this one.
These kind of pap attacks are not funny... they are disturbing.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3