Vanilla Ice

Busted After

Meltdown with Wife

4/11/2008 12:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0411_ice_booking_2-1Former rap star Vanilla Ice, real name Robert Van Winkle, was arrested tonight at his home after an alleged altercation with his wife.

Ice was booked by Palm Beach County Sheriff's deputies at 10:43 PM ET on a charge of domestic battery. Sources tell TMZ he got into an argument with his wife, Laura, and he pushed her.

Vanilla Ice is still in custody at
Palm Beach County Jail. Palm Beach County Sheriff's tell TMZ that in most cases, people arrested for domestic violence are usually held over to see a judge. Looks like Mr. Van Winkle will spend a night in the pokey.

VanillaIceFan4life

Wow I am shocked that Ice would do this. I have been a fan ever since he came out with the hooked album.Ice I got your back. We live in the same county.I would love to meet you badly XoXo ICE XoXo Your Fan For Life LOVE YOU ICE

Kelli

Another man that is disrespectful with his childs mother? I will question this story until the facts are in. He has seemed to be a good "Family Man."

FlBiker

She probably had it coming.

carterweb

"I'm trying to get away before the jackers jack
Police on the scene you know what I mean "

Baseball Junkie

Vanilla Ice's 15 minutes have been over so long they were in the last century (Well, technically since his hit was in the '90s it was last century but you know what I mean). Why is it news that he beat up on his wife?

Go Sox

Kelli

Ok FlBiker. We now have issues, hear me!

Debra

THIS COULD HAPPEN TO YOU TOO:

WARNING!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!!

After leaving my comments on a US Weekly article today (Nicole's
Baby) it really got under another poster's skin and she started
freaking out and leaving lots of other comments under her name and
other names. Whatever. But, IMAGINE MY SURPRISE when she fired back
with another comment telling everyone my full name (first and last)
even though all I had used was my first name!!!

Somehow "Smoothie Sucks" (her name) was able to obtain my last
name!!!!!

So, either "Sucks" works for US Weekly and therefore has access to
EVERYONE'S NAME and of course EVERYONE'S E-MAIL ADDRESSES or she
knows someone who works there that was willing to jeopardize their
job by giving her that info or someone is hacking into their system.

It gets even worse if you are a member of usmagazine.com because when
you join they ask for your REAL ADDRESS and your TELEPHONE NO. and she
can get that info too.

So if you VALUE YOUR PRIVACY or your ANONIMITY, forget it. US Weekly
is giving out personal information.

Kelli

I don't believe this until the facts are in. I watched him on Ty's rodeo show and he adores his wife and kids. He is also from Dallas and still lives here. Do not believe everything TMZ post!

FlBiker

She just wouldn't shut up and listen, could happen to anyone.

Cameron

Jesus! He got hot again! YAY!

Twinker

I'm "crushed" to hear this..don't be "hard" because he was skating on thin ice already....

Kelli

Ok FlBiker, you now know what is coming. Good luck.

Get on your "Big Wheel" and be ready to ride quickly!

Jackiemichele

Wow...why is this news. He looks like a wife beater...

Robert

Go to page:Loading from page:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOhotuTMUj0◀ If more people did this maybe there would be less violence?

RITE ING KLAS

#s 2, 7 & 9 GET SOME THERAPY!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments