Soprano Smells a Rat

4/11/2008 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It takes a brave photog to approach the turbulent James Gandolfini.

Ticked someone sold out his location in NYC, Jimmy cussed out the paps. Don't they remember what happened to this guy?

lil

Wow, Omerta on TMZ. No one's sayin anything.

Frank

turbulent my ass! if this walking hemmorrhoid gave me any lip i'd pop him in his fat fugly face!

annoyed

He's probably actually a very nice guy.........to people who DONT ANNOY HIM CONSTANTLY AND ASK STUPID QUESTIONS.

Triple Play

This fat pig thinks that he is a real gangster. Someday he is going to get an ass whoopin for real, not like that TV crap and boy does he desereve it.

Triple Play

Mr. GANDOLBABYWEENIE IS A JERK I MET HIM ONCE AND HE REALLY THINKS THAT HE IS A STUD. FROM MY THINKING HE IS A BIGGER A-HOLE THAN THE PRINCE VON

Pittsburgh Storm

I freakin LOVE Gandofini!

yupa

Please! You are nto a real mafia guy, stop acting like one! You are an actor! remember!!! What a looser! these actors and actresses are loosing it. the money they make has them acting like they are above everyone else. they are when alone just liek the rest of us. Human... Yes people, they wipe there buts the same way you do.

.:Loki 4Ever:.

JUST LEAVE THE GUY ALONE ALREADY... GEEZ!!! I'D BE PISSED OFF TOO TO ALWAYS HAVE PEOPLE IN MY FACE...

ronpaulfreedom08

What is hilarious is that he doesn't seem to recognize how pathetic he is. I can't say chasing people around with cameras is any more pathetic than playing a corrupt violent murder on TV for money and then proceeding to behave as though this in itself gives him "street cred."

Bubblebunny

My daughter met him at a party in Vegas, and he WAS nice ! Talked like a regular guy, was polite, and funny. He was respectful. He just HATES paps ! Hellllooooo.......who doesn't ??

Bubblebunny

Anyone who is being trailed by a bunch of slime ball paps has the right to say anything they want. Their space is being invaded ! Try to imagine being hounded every time you want to go to the store, get gas, buy clothes, take the kids out, etc. Incessant stupid and nosey questions. How about some respect ? Just because we are entertainers, doesn't mean we can't have a life !

Kelli

Make a "Sopranos" movie! I miss it!

frogs and gravel

I used to like the Sopranos until the episode were
it implied that fat gandolfina and his nephew's
girlfriend had sex. You would have to be a blind
crack whore to even consider getting within ten
feet of that fat mobster want to be buffoon. I
have never seen the show since then

Heene

Is this the same photog who was axing questions to Ben Affleck the other day? I think it is at the end he said "Someone tipped you off." Instead of "Someone tipped us off" James just looked at the guy like he was a moron. Classic.

Brattus Rattus

I love him! I could care less if he's a jerk to the paps. It is a known fact that he is a private guy. If you want to step to him, be ready for the backlash. I LOVED his character on the Soprano's. I loved him in the movie "The Mexican". He's sexy when he plays a bad guy...even when the character is gay.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments