Gloria, The Dr. Ruth of Lawyers, in Rob Lowe Case

4/11/2008 1:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has confirmed Gloria Allred will be repping at least one of the nannies in the Rob Lowe case.

Allred will rep Jessica Gibson, who allegedly tried to extort Lowe to the tune of $1.5 mil. Lowe has said in his lawsuit Gibson accused him of having an illicit relationship with her.

With Gloria involved, this case ain't going away. And there's a buzz she may rep the other employees -- no confirmation on that.

Over It Already

Okay Bonnie and Emme - you're definitely entitled to your opinion, but SO AM I! This is a public posting arena, is it not? If I don't like Ms. Allred and what I believe she stands for, why do you care? And to insinuate that because I'm not on TV is the basis for my opinion, well, let's just say that's fairly ignorant. But we all know that about you already by your posts. She is indeed an advocate for women and children, but AT A PRICE. That's what abhorrent about her, but you're somewhat forgiving of that fact that you clearly didn't state...I'm guessing because you're an attorney. Oh, I am so impressed.

She looks great

Geragos is a slimy bad lawyer. Lawyers [like doctors] who have to promote themselves on tv are pathetic. The good lawyers and doctors don't need to be tv stars.

Jean

Oh boy, here we go...Gloria again.

Sick of Lowe

Rob Lowe is an idiot. He was an idiot in 88 ("Look how big it's getting") and he's an idiot 20 years later. Amazing that he still has a career. I for one haven't watched anything he's in in the last 20 and don't plan on watching anything he's in for the next 20.

Bob

Rob Lowe's father is an attorney in Dayton Ohio, where Rob is from.

Bella

How could a nanny afford the legal fees Gloria charges?

John in San Diego

She's an example of the WORST kind of lawyer. She gives lawyers a bad name. She will only take cases that get her in the news, or cases where she can practically extort money from the other party - get a pre-trial settlement offer from them. And what is the deal with her makeup? She looks like a drag queen these days!

Flash

She is just another abulance chaser or nanny chaser in this case. She is a nasty nipple pierced lawyer. ITS ALL ABOUT THE $$$$. Dont be as stupid as some people that added comments earlier saying " she was a child advocate". Only thing she advocates is what is wrong in the world.

Flash

I think the whore nanny got what she deserved. I wonder if she has a green card!

Trooper Tom

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Lawyer my butt! She is media whore plain and simple. When was the last time ANY ONE saw her in court defending a case or for that matter the out come of any of these cases she gets her 15 minutes on TV yapping about

sickofKate

Gloria Alred is nothing more than an ambulance chaser. She's the white version of Jesse Jackson.

30 something

Gloria is a Famewhore, with a law degree

Another stupid story by TMZ's uneducated chimpanzees

Figures legal WHORE gloria allred would get involved in this. This bitch doesn't differentiate between what's right & wrong; she only cares about seeing her name in print. What a media whore...

shirliana

ROB LOWE BETTER HAVE A GOOD **LAWYER **., THIS IS A CRAZY STORY WITHNANNIES AND CHEF./. WHEN PEOPLE NEED MONEY, THEY WILL DO ANYTHING TO RUIN A MAN'S LIFE AND MAKE UP STORIES... I JUST HOPE ALL GOES WELL FOR ROB AND HIS FAMILY.....

TruthGirl

Gloria Allred was quoted as saying "The more I know about men the more I like dogs." Nice huh?!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments