Fake 'N Bake

4/12/2008 11:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Celebs will go to extreme lengths to keep up their appearances. Unfortunately, at times, some methods backfire. Orange you glad it didn't happen to you? Get it? Cuz they're orange... eh.

Poppy

Is this Elliot Mintz ?

Kelli

Oompa Loompa dipity do, why do people think this is cool?

Party 'till you die!

He already said this was a costume and I'm sure TMZ knows it. He's still a tool though.

Once a rethuglican , ALWAYS a rethuglican

It's hard to believe that anyone could be any more unattractive than Kaplan , and then this cartoon appears ... what's this guy's name ? Minzy , Mitzi , wha???

Once a rethuglican , ALWAYS a rethuglican

A costume ????
As what ?
The Crush Orange Soda Spokesman ?
An Orange wearing a suit ?
A used Q-Tip ?
The head alien from planet Zorg ?
Am I that dense not to understand wtf kind of ' costume ' this is supposed to be of ?
Alllrighty then ...

Craig

It's a daily custume...he wears fake orange day in and day out.
Fool looks like a pumpkin.

Once a rethuglican , ALWAYS a rethuglican

Interracial match alright ...Pee Wee Herman and Magda from ' Something About Mary ' could be the only viable explanation concerning the creation of this hybrid in the picture ...unless it's a wax figure at Madame Tussauds ...

moveover

Elliot Mintz is a little squirrely putz, but the rest of the photos you just took and ratcheted up the contrast and color (like anyone with a photo program can do) and you call that journalism? Please! You should have stopped with Mintz's picture!

Royston Wilson

Ooopaa lumpa is the flava. What are these people thinking? Why TF would you show ur face like that in public?

Party 'till you die!

No, it was definitely a costume. I can't remember what it was because all I can think of is Oompa Loompa and it's on the brain now. It was taken around Halloween. I do remember his interview and you could tell it was for once something true coming from his lips. I think that's why I remember it. I thought it was funny because I saw some similar stuff on a blog called Hot Chicks With Douchebags. There are a couple of Oompa looking douches on that page. TMZ knows the story, but this is their spin, especially since things have been slow lately. Just don't think for a minute I am defending this idiot one bit, but I was more surprised they listed this picture like this. Oh well.

bob

A Holloween Costume Dressed As Barry Manilow of course,,Right Eliott

Party 'till you die!

Actually, I just looked up his mane and found the story!:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elliot Mintz: My Face Was F*&%ed Up on Purpose

Posted Feb 15th 2008 12:06PM by TMZ Staff

Paris Hilton's ex-flack popped up on all the blogs after he showed up for her birthday party looking like a reject from "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" -- but he assures TMZ it was just a joke!

TMZ caught Elliot Mintz and some hot glamazon arm candy at The Copa Hyde last night -- and after our interview was interrupted by a tripping runner, he told us his previous look wasn't a case of self-tanner-gone-bad, but actually a Barry Manilow costume.
-------------------------------------------------------

Told you it was a costume. I was wrong about Halloween, but I don't care about this guy and it was a few months back. This also proves that TMZ knew the story and didn't care.

Party 'till you die!

Mane? Name? It's late. I'm tired. Must have had a 'lysdexic' moment.

bob

. A Holloween Costume Dressed As Barry Manilow of course,,Right Eliott

. A Holloween Costume Dressed As Barry Manilow of course,,Right Eliott

. A Holloween Costume Dressed As Barry Manilow of course,,Right Eliott

. A Holloween Costume Dressed As Barry Manilow of course,,Right Eliott

. A Holloween Costume Dressed As Barry Manilow of course,,Right Eliott
. A Holloween Costume Dressed As Barry Manilow of course,,Right Eliott

Party 'till you die!

Whatever. IDIOT!!!! Guess you're too stupid to look things up yourself! Congrats on the Dumb part 'me'!

Dude wrecked a bike in the background of the video.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments