Vegas to Mills: Take Your Leg and Shove It

4/13/2008 4:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One-legged celebridiot Heather Mills should really stay far, far away: just ask the crowds in Vegas.

Heather was booed by the audience when she was introduced at the Miss USA pageant this weekend, but appeared unmoved during the broadcast. It appears that the cold-blooded Brit has gotten used to all the negative feedback. Later that night, Heather seemed unconcerned by her dwindling popularity and danced the night away.

The Donald, who hired Heather for the beauty gig, says "America wants more Heather Mills." Mind you, he also thought "Celebrity Apprentice" was a good idea.

Tom's Patience with Posh Wearing Thin?

Tom Cruise is reportedly peeved about the negative effect the bobblehead Spice Girl is having on his misses. According to the Daily Mail, Cruise is alarmed by the shrinking size of his stepford wife and thinks Victoria and her 900 calorie diet is to blame.

As TMZ first reported, Cruise is a little obsessed with his wife's physical appearance. After Suri was born a few years ago, Tommy Boy was "so concerned about Katie's bod" for their wedding, he made her drop everything to drop the baby weight.

Party Favors: Miley Rolling Dough ... Cougar Ivana Pounces Down the Aisle Yet Again

Miley Cyrus raked in a barrel load of cash last year, earning a reported $18 mil (via Us). Not far behind was the late Leona Helmsley's bitch, Trouble, a Maltese who inherited $12 million to continue to live the lifestyle to which he has become accustomed. ...Ivana Trump, who appreciates the sanctity of marriage, took her 4th trip down the aisle this weekend, according to People. Ivana married an Italian actor who is 24 years younger at The Donald's Mar-a-Lago estate. Donald was even in the crowd cheering his ex-wife on as she took the plunge again. 4th time is the real deal.

JennInDC

Heather Mills is a waste of good air, Tom Cruise is a creepy control freak, and TMZ staff need to learn to spell. It's "Missus" if you must spell it out.

Lia

I think this is Ivana's 2nd marriage, not her 4th. Trump is her only ex-husband.

Kay

I wondered if "The Donald" was getting senile when he traded a smart wife, Ivana, for a string of silly bimbos. My suspicions have been confirmed.

emily santiago

Oh, poor Tom, his GF KH isn't eating enough, she's too thin? they say at tomkatcrazy.com that she is perfect and they are so in love. I guess if she eats a little more then it will be more perfect. Oh Katie, just eat, then you'll be more amazing and all ready for Broadway!

emily santiago

oh Posh, you know you are being blamed for KH's thinness, and that means you have damaged their perfect amazing relationship. Oh Posh, maybe you could eat a little more and help poor Tom, he's not happy.

Lori

#17--you are so right. TMZ really should get there facts straight B4 reporting false info. This is Ivana's second marriage and she has reamined single for quite some time. Donald was her one and only. Good for her. You go girl 24 years younger than her. Donald must be eating his egomanic heart out. She is my kind of woman!

Kelli

LOL! BJ, not now, that would be illegal since he would be 13. Maybe in another 20 years though. ;)

HI!

Go Rangers!

Baseball Junkie

Kelli, didn't realize you were so young. I'd be robbing the cradle. I don't really like them that young. The bodies are nice but they don't have enough experience to be interesting. I prefer a silver fox with a good body. Unless, of course, it's Orlando Bloom. I'd hit that puppy any day of the week.

Go Sox

Kelli

BJ, do not get me wrong. A silver fox or a young hunk isn't really the issue. It will be all about personality, respect and a STABLE individual. That will be a nice change. :P

Enough about that or we will get into trouble! LOL!

Zenmont

#17 and #22, Sorry, but you are both wrong. TMZ got their facts straight, you didn't. This IS Ivana's 4th marriage. Here are the following excerpts from Wikipedia:

In 1968, Ivana Zelníčková (her maiden name) was selected as an alternate on the 1968 Czechoslovakian Olympic Ski Team which allowed her several opportunities to travel outside the Communist Bloc. Soon after, she married childhood friend George Syrovatka in order to attain a foreign passport so that Communist leaders would not deem her a defector.
For the following two years she lived in Montreal, working as a model for some of Canada's top fur companies. In 1976 she moved to New York to promote the Montreal Olympics. That same year she also divorced Syrovatka. It was in New York that she met Donald J. Trump, son of prominent real estate developer Fred Trump.
After her divorce from Donald, she married Riccardo Mazzucchelli. They divorced in less than two years.
Those were the first three marriages. That makes this current one the fourth. I myself didn't even know about her first marriage before The Donald.

On another note, there have been rumors for years that Tom Cruise is gay and I personally believe it. The women he has married have all been his "beards". He never had biological kids before (Nicole's and his children are both adopted). Suri was probably conceived by artificial insemination. His jumping up and down on Oprah's couch to show his "love" for Katie was a really bad case of overacting. How fake it all is. And poor Katie has no clue at all. She is so misguided she thinks his "love" is genuine. That's why he married her cause she is so easily influenced. When the truth comes out she'll be crushed.

Lori

#26--well I stand totally corrected!! I didn't know those facts pertaining to Ivana. Thanks for shedding light on me. Ooops I take it all back TMZ!! Sorry!

As for tom and Kaite hmmmm how didn't she know it was artificial insemination? I also find it very odd how they both now have had children with other poeple. Very strange indeed.

Joanie

HEATHER STAY OUT OF AMERICA, WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE......AMERICA HAS SPOKEN...GOT THAT MISS TRASHY GOLD DIGGER?????

Baseball Junkie

Kelli, a stable man with intelligence and humor is vary nice but I'm in a stable marriage. If I needed to look around for something new, I think I'd be looking among the silver foxes for my stable, intelligent man. That's all I was saying.

Go Sox

Ed

Why was the stupid crowd booing Heather Mills? Who has she killed? No one. I think it is mean the way people are treating her.I like Paul Mccartney also, but leave this woman alone.

Kelli

Ok BJ! I was being a smartass! I don't want or desire anybody I would have to train from scratch! If you know of any silver foxes available hook me up! LOL!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments