Vegas to Mills: Take Your Leg and Shove It

4/13/2008 4:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One-legged celebridiot Heather Mills should really stay far, far away: just ask the crowds in Vegas.

Heather was booed by the audience when she was introduced at the Miss USA pageant this weekend, but appeared unmoved during the broadcast. It appears that the cold-blooded Brit has gotten used to all the negative feedback. Later that night, Heather seemed unconcerned by her dwindling popularity and danced the night away.

The Donald, who hired Heather for the beauty gig, says "America wants more Heather Mills." Mind you, he also thought "Celebrity Apprentice" was a good idea.

Tom's Patience with Posh Wearing Thin?

Tom Cruise is reportedly peeved about the negative effect the bobblehead Spice Girl is having on his misses. According to the Daily Mail, Cruise is alarmed by the shrinking size of his stepford wife and thinks Victoria and her 900 calorie diet is to blame.

As TMZ first reported, Cruise is a little obsessed with his wife's physical appearance. After Suri was born a few years ago, Tommy Boy was "so concerned about Katie's bod" for their wedding, he made her drop everything to drop the baby weight.

Party Favors: Miley Rolling Dough ... Cougar Ivana Pounces Down the Aisle Yet Again

Miley Cyrus raked in a barrel load of cash last year, earning a reported $18 mil (via Us). Not far behind was the late Leona Helmsley's bitch, Trouble, a Maltese who inherited $12 million to continue to live the lifestyle to which he has become accustomed. ...Ivana Trump, who appreciates the sanctity of marriage, took her 4th trip down the aisle this weekend, according to People. Ivana married an Italian actor who is 24 years younger at The Donald's Mar-a-Lago estate. Donald was even in the crowd cheering his ex-wife on as she took the plunge again. 4th time is the real deal.

Baseball Junkie

No, Heather Mills never killed anyone. If she had, people would have been trying to lynch her not merely boo her. She was booed because she is a whiny, money-hungry, gold-digging, lying hypocrite. And people would probably have given her the benefit of the doubt if she hadn't kept whining about how awful her mink-lined, solid-gold life was.

Kelli, unfortunately I don't really know any silver foxes out in Texas. My sister in New Braunfels might. My husband's company has an office in Texas so I'll check with him if you'd like. Are you anywhere near Westlake or Lewisville?

Go Sox

Kelli

Yes BJ, I am close to both. That is ok though but thanks. I'm not ready anyways! lol
Might be interested in employment but I will let you know about that as well. :)

Baseball Junkie

I wish there was some secure way we could exchange emails. You're more amusing than the vast majority of the people I know. Maybe I can find a way.

Actually, Celebrity Apprentice wasn't all bad. They got Trace Adkins to take his shirt off.

Go Sox

Kelli

Trace Adkins? Yeah Baby! Now he is nice! :)

I will make a new e-mail someday and we will do that. I'll get yours and then drop it right away.

divalasvegas

Katie Holmes has become the incredible shrinking woman. I seriously doubt it's because she wants to please Tom. She's miserable, any picture you see of her, she never looks happy. I'm sure money changed hands before that marriage ever took place. Granted, a Scientology breeding project takes money to get off the ground, but I think she's probably realized how stuck she is in a marriage to a control freak. You know that pre-nup is airtight and there is no way she can leave and take the little girl with her.

Cynthia

No one wants Heather Mills here either! Those who do should get their heads checked by a doctor because something wrong with them, TOO!

emily santiago

so now it's Posh's fault poor KH is so so thin and sickly? doesn't TC take responsibility for the deceitful way in which he lives? doesn't KH take responsibility for all her lies and "submission", for what she eats, some victim, what a farce, she should laugh all the way to the bank and not feel sorry for herself. Sure, blame Posh, what a joke.

Didn't KH say her life is amazing and she's coming to Broadway? Liars, liars.

Anita

Do the Beckams still hang out with Tom Cruise and Katie ????

The Beckhams probably caught on fast that they were being love-bombed by Tom and targeted for conversion to his Scientology cult.

Guess they did not want to join the freakish "religion" and sign their lives way for the next 10 million years.

Can't stand Posh but I give the Beckhams kudos for having brains.

Cabo

You know, I CAN'T STAND Heather Mills. CAN'T STAND HER! But sorry, the comments about her leg are just revolting and distasteful! My husband came home from Iraq with just one leg. How do you think he feels when he sees people being singled out because they have one leg and made fun of? If you people (TMZ an posters alike) want to dis Heather Mills for who she is and how she's behaved, do so based on her actions. But she lost her leg in a car accident and that's NOT something you make fun of. My husband has been going through SO much and came onto this website for a little light relief. Thanks all you insensitive people for hurting someone who was completely undeserving.

There but for the grace of God go YOU!

Glisten Garbor

I bet Heather figures that all the booing must have come from visiting Brits in the audience.

sad

paul,please take the child away from heathe she's a very sick person and after all she has done in public and i'm sure behind closed doors she could really hurt that child to get back at you and your family.very concerned.

Standards are badly needed.

Let me get this straight. Trump supports Mills, but not Rosie? Something's backasswards in America. Does he some how have a financial stake in Mill's future career ?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3