Braxton's Show

May Not Breathe Again

4/14/2008 4:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0414_toni_braxton_bn-1Toni Braxton will not be returning to her Las Vegas show -- "Revealed" -- at the Flamingo Hotel until at least next month. Was that thing still goin' on?! Un-break my heart!

The hotel says the show will remain dark until Braxton undergoes more medical tests. Last week, the singer experienced chest pains after a show, and was rushed to the hospital. Toni suffers from heart disease, and has been treated in the past for pericarditis, a viral inflammation of the heart.

Braxton is expected to begin performing again on May 6. Her divatudewill return May 5.

Ooooo Noooo!

Chest pains? Did anyone check to see if the underwire from her push-up bra was poking her in the chest? Just trying to help.

Tough times don't last, tough people do!!

Take it easy Mrs. Braxton, this business is not worth your life.

Sarah Jones

As long as she isn't fat ! If a woman is fat she may as well be dead according to TMZ. That's the one
thing that TMZ will not forgive is a woman who isn't rail thin. Toni - TMZ will support you with your
health problems as long as you are skinny. If you gain a pound - TMZ staffers will throw you under
a train.

Julie

I am so sick of all the young people out there drinking and driving (the older ones to okay).

Maybe the states should change the age from 21 to 30 years old to be able to drink.

fergie pissed her pants

#3 julie what the hell are you smoking thats a little off subject you wack job! let me guess you have 40 cats too

Kim Rocks

get well soon

del

No matter how young, y'all can fall prey to viruses that damage the heart. It's terrifying and random and has nothing to do with bra choice or lifestyle. Think about that before casting stones. It could be you, your child, etc. just as randomly.

Why?

Divatude? How appropriate to say about someone suffering from a life threating disease!

John in San Diego

CAN THIS FAUX-DIVA EVER COMPLETE A CONTRACT?! SHE'S ALWAYS TRYING TO GET OUT OF WORKING, EITHER BY GETTING PREGNANT, GETTING "ILL", OR A NUMBER OF OTHER WAYS. SHE'S TROUBLE, SHE'S LIKE THE JACKSONS, TAKING THE MONEY BUT NOT PERFORMING THE FULL TERM OF A CONTRACT. SHE'S ALWAYS BEING SUED.

FeistyGirl007

# 9 You really are an idiot...Did it ever occur to you that maybe she has serious health problems that keep popping up and she HAS to get out there and work to make money to pay her bills like any of us...and just maybe she is too sick to be out there, but has to ??? I read a while back that she was quite sick ...and it wasnt just the "Flu"...I hope that you never get a really, bad, chronic health problem....cause you sound like you would be the biggest cry baby of them all....Shame on you... Toni, I hope you are feeling better and get healthier soon, hang in there...

jay

I used to like TMZ but Harvey, and all the crew are a bunch of lame @ssholes and If I see you in the streets I am gonna knock you the hell out!

jay

And #9 you are a damn fool. She had a scheduled two week break (which TMZ FAILED TO MENTION!) way before she got sick. They only gave her a week off to get medical testing, and I talked to Toni and she's fine! The next two weeks she had planned to do studio time (with me and some other producers) and if your familiar with the industry you would know that artists pay for studio time ahead, so they can't just back out, unless they want to 1) waste money 2) look unprofessional and 3) waste everybody's time. I worked with Toni on 2 other songs for her upcoming project and she is VERY PROFESSIONAL! Very kind, and sincere.

Raven

Toni Braxtons' 1st CD, a bottle of wine, some candles, and someone who loves you.(SIIIGGGGHHHH). You lonely people out there making the childish posts have obviously never experienced this. Toni, you are in our prayers. I pray to GOD you get better. There are not a lot of voices out there like yours.

Jose

God bless you Toni, I also have chronic dibilitating illnesses and know what you're going through. My prayers are with you for a speedy recovery. Love life and live long angel!

Jose

#9 It's obvious your mother is proud and jumping for joy having spoon-fed you negativity since birth, an excusatory explanation for being inbred. Interesting you found your way from beneath the community out-house!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments