Daryl Hannah Meets a Pap to Forget

4/14/2008 5:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Out of all the cool movies Daryl Hannah has been in, her most memorable performance was probably not in "A Walk to Remember" with Mandy Moore. But apparently our camera guy thinks it was.

Didn't he see her best movie ever -- "Clan of the Cave Bear"??

Elizabeth

KINDA BORNING STORY> SORRY

Kelli

BITE ME!

Nor Cal Reader

I watched the video. That was 36 seconds of my life I will never get back. I'm old so I don't have too many of those left to give. Can I apply for a refund?

Kelli

Old Guy, I was considering watching but thanks for the warning, I will always look at her as the one that could not hang on to JFK JR. RIP...

Nor Cal Reader

Kelli--- The only thing I found interesting about this video is how Daryl is being polite but basically just ignoring the paparazzi. This of course offends TMZ and paps. I'm surprised they didn't rip into her about it.

And I find it interesting that even TMZ admits, "her most memorable performance was probably not in "A Walk to Remember" with Mandy Moore. But apparently our camera guy thinks it was." So why would TMZ hire someone who embarrasses them like this?

I understand that freelancers are used, but TMZ said "our camera guy" so that means he works for TMZ.

What does that say about them? What is TMZ admitting?

Just some things to think about if you have absolutely NOTHING else to think about.

Kelli

Nope, nothing to think about. So she wasn't even in that movie? HaHaHa!! Where does Harvey find these people? Can't they google a bio before they approach someone?

meltz11

Proof once again that you only need an IQ of 50 to press play on a video camera. Way to go Harv!

wtf

I think her best movie was Kill Bill.

Kelli

me, wasn't that Uma Thurman?

me

I LOVED her in The Notebook!

LOKI

Did she give him the finger?

Think about it really hard!

LOKI

Kelli

She was not in "The Notebook!" That is a great movie but why is everyone being so lame tonight? I have surgery in the morning but this is entertaining so I may not get "well rested!"

hey hey hey

Just so you know A Walk to Remember is one of my FAVORITE movies and she should be proud of being in it and that would of been the movie i brought up to her as well......so lay off the pap

Kelli

Hey! :The Notebook " was the best "movie" ever made. She was not in it but the "STARS" are still together. True love always prevails. Night!

just wondering

Kelli....what kind of surgery?..do u require general or local sedation?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments