Kim K: I'm A Rich Bitch, You're Just a Valet

4/14/2008 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How dare a valet keep Kim K waiting for her Bentley. And how dare he suggest she drives a Mercedes -- that's like a Honda Civic for filthy rich folk.

The Tush threw a hissy fit outside boulevard3 last night -- berating the valet before driving off to the next non-event in her precious life.

the princess

Why does TMZ make it out like she is acting like a diva. Would you act like that if the Valet couldnt find your $300,000 Bently. Id act like that if they couldnt find my ugly little toyota

Bubblebunny

Is this the Butt-Girl who supposedly stole $$ or merchandise, or something from Brandy's Mama ?? She even said on an interview the other nite on ET, "I guess I'm famous for havin' a BIG BUTT ! hahahaha....Come on over to Detroit City-Big Butts are all ovah the place ! She shoulda said she's famous for a bi-racial sex tape ! What's wrong wit her MAMA ??? She's not doin' her job.

MICHELLE

I saw that episode also where the little girl hired a Mexican man...isn't that the way things are in SoCal. Like a ratio of 500 illegal aliens per house hold looking for work? I think Bruce was very nice to Angel by giving all the money earned. For someone to say it's racist is obsured and just trying to place race card. Angel could speak English and that was nice. He was trusted among the neighbors to walk dogs. Most illegal aliens support the rich so they should be greatful.

katmoon

that butt couldn't be real!!! no white girl has a butt like that.

Megan

Looks like she just got her monthly ass injection. Her ass looked really fake in that dress.

hannah

I guess she's just not used to dealing with people who have to work for a living. More the pity ...

Flash

She will need a cargo van for her fat ass soon? Does Bentley make Cargo Vans?

bob

when are people going to stop giving all these jerks the time of day so that they just disappear into society? Am so sick of these spoiled hollywood brats. Big friggin deal. kim k is famous for being a whore with a big fat ass. By the time shes in her 40's that ass will be down to her ankles.

Fan Since 2007!!!

Tealeaf--

You beat me with the Paris connection.

Both of them, famous only for their whore videos.
Pot, Kettle,Paris..?

I KNEW IT!!

This womans behind is so gross! You can just see that it's so out of shape. Hit the gym Kim and fix your butt too bad theres no remedy for your attitude.

Vanessa

I don't think that was a fit at all! It's weird that some people do, I bet they just comment without actually watching the video.

Mags

I wonder how long it takes her to apply all those layers of make-up?

miss me

geez guys. i saw the video! she was NOT a b^%CH!

Robert

Not only is she a bitch so is her friend. The ugly one who said "we've been waiting 20 minutes". All that group of women should be calld the Goon Gang.

Billy

This girls a nasty nobody. And I hate how she changes her voice in interviews.