Kim K: I'm A Rich Bitch, You're Just a Valet

4/14/2008 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How dare a valet keep Kim K waiting for her Bentley. And how dare he suggest she drives a Mercedes -- that's like a Honda Civic for filthy rich folk.

The Tush threw a hissy fit outside boulevard3 last night -- berating the valet before driving off to the next non-event in her precious life.

fathead

i would love to see from kim kardishian's point of view, but unfortunately i can't shove my head that far up my own a$$.

her butt is big enough. maybe that's where half of hollywood's brains are right now... shoved up kim kardishian's mammoth a$$. i mean... it really is like a freakshow. whenever i look at her, she reminds me of that book based after the true story "Alive". i would almost love to get stranded in a plane crash on a mountain in below zero climate just so i could have an excuse to kill kim and eat her a$$. everyone would agree she would have to be off'd first.

i think the matter within her a$$ would either cure cancer or give you a disease that makes your head blow up spontaneously.

fathead

73. that butt couldn't be real!!! no white girl has a butt like that.

Posted at 6:39AM on Apr 15th 2008 by katmoon

she isn't white. read a book. there are other races between white and black. a variation. wow. who would have thought?

fathead

52. Why does TMZ make it out like she is acting like a diva. Would you act like that if the Valet couldnt find your $300,000 Bently. Id act like that if they couldnt find my ugly little toyota

Posted at 4:42PM on Apr 14th 2008 by the princess

hey princess... you're a frigid witch. i hope you get raped by barn yard animals.

you had those parents who told you that whatever makes you happy is what is right, huh?

go study up on moral reletivism. you fit the bill.

fathead

haha good call douglas!

yeah i bet if her daddy was still alive, he would be "so proud".

sorry. had to say it. this just shows how important it is to have a dominant male role model in your life.

andrea

Oh my god this girl should hang out with heidi montag because they are both so lame they really really want attention. Kim honestly does she have a talent besides sex tapes and being naked and her body and her mom should act like a mom shes old shes not a teenager she looks like a prostitute.BE A MOM! and you Kim maybe you should get an education the sad thing is that your never going to be known for something good exceept for your bosy sex tapes and your FAKE REALITY SHOW THAT IT IS ACTED . AND TO ANYBODY THAT THINKS LIKE ME we should start a myspace page for all those that think that Kim and the Kardashians are fake and dont have any talent so let me know

MizzWittman

If shes famous for her phat bottom I wonder if I can get famous for my phat nose?.......never know its hollywood they seem to invite anything into stardom these days...what a crock!

kane

I'm all for junk in the trunk but hers looks stuffed!! Take tat dress off and I bet it falls!! Not attractive!

Lubyloo

I don't think it seems like she was being difficult. It sounds like the valet staff were disorganized. I've had the same thing happen before -- in fact, I've had them bring the wrong car to me before. It can be frustrating when something simple turns into something complicated because people are disorganized.

Karen

Phony and ignorant woman.

Jersey Santiago

Aww, I'd probably be a b*tch too if people were always snapping pix and recording every little thing I do. So, Kim - just keep doing you and forget about the haters because you are rich and making moves now and they aren't! :)

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

The only 3 who looks cute in there family is ........Bruce , and his 2 REAL daughters ..........

for the rest they remind me of sluts including there mama .................

Bruce seems like the ONLY REAL PERSON on that show , except for the 2 young girls of his ..................

Mama she used Bruce for his money .................that's what most women does in hollywierd ............

she gotten pregnant by him , to keep him with her .....................

YOu dont see mama , cooking breakfast , lunch , supper for the hubby and expecially 2 younger daughters.........

mama and the 3 daughters oldest , they just slut around and think the world owes them aliving

BRUCE TAKE THE 2 YOUNGEST AND GET OUT OF THAT HOUSE ............

Vinny

Blvd 3 is sooooooo last summer! ewww

T Money

Did anyone check out those love handles? LOL Hilarious. Her ass is totally padded.

I'm better than you

I don't understand what went wrong with her. She used to be such a good girl. Maybe she was having a bad night.

scott

WOW...people on this post are crazy. Of course she is spoiled and somewhat obnoxious...but has she really done anything to make most of you HATE her so much?

Who wouldn't be bothered to wait 20 minutes for their car at valet? The whole point of parking at valet is to get through quick! Next time you find yourself waiting 20 minutes in the express line at the grocery store let us know if you get a little irritated.