Nothing's Gonna Stop Him Now

4/14/2008 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 53-year-old resurfaced at a NYC theater event recently, looking studly.
Mark Linn-Baker
Believe it or not, "Perfect Strangers" really did air for eight (!) seasons. It also produced the hit series, "Family Matters."

Mark was a spokesperson for Peter Pan peanut butter in the late '80s and early '90s.

COMMENTS

Mary

I'm suprised no one mentioned the fact that just last year, he was in the sitcom "Twins" along with Melanie Griffith. I guess no one recognized him. I did.

icky

This program was truly awful. It hinted at incestuous homosexuality, but the writers and/or producers didn't quite have the guts to go all the way with it. A terribly horrid concept and product.

JovansMom

I used to love that show!! It was one of the true just comedy shows. It didn't try to take on any subjects of distinction it was just pure fun. I loved the movie he starred in called "My Wonderful Life". And his co-star was in a couple of movies, I can't remember which ones but I think it was Beverly Hills Cop 1 and 2. He is a good character actor!

solomeeeo

Balky(sp?) had a acting part for a few weeks on the soap opera Young and the Restless this past month.

lizc

He was also in the original cast of the Broadway musical version of Doonesbury (maybe 1983?). A cute, if ultimately forgettable, musical--but he was very good in it.

Bobby G

Still has that "star" look about him. "Perfect Strangers" lasted that long?! Huh. I guess I wasn't watching TV much.

Dan

I'm enjoying the DVDs of Perfect Strangers. Pinchot and Linn Baker were a terrific team. I always liked him, and I think he still looks great - just looks his age. More power to him.

Someone posting on the IMDB keeps saying that Mark was in the off-Broadway version of "Candide"; I keep posting that it was in fact another singer/actor named Mark Baker. Mark Linn Baker never appeared as Candide. Maybe someone else could clarify this for this poster; I'm getting tired of doing it.

123456

I loved him and Peter O'Toole in My Favorite Year also! He was also in a hilarious movie with Christopher Reeve, Michael Caine, John Ritter and many others called Noises Off. Everyone should see that.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3