Kim K to TMZ: Kiss My Big Fat Ass!

4/15/2008 2:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Don't call Kimmie "spoiled" -- she prefers going by "disgusting ... cottage cheese stuffed in a trash bag."

Her former BFF Paris Hilton trashed her booty all over a Las Vegas radio station yesterday, but all Kim cared about was being called a "spoiled brat" by TMZ.

Actually Kim, we called you a "spoiled bitch," and we're stickin' by our story.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Topeka

If you walk like a duck, you talk like a duck, well then Kim, you must be a ... spoiled bitch! TMZ got it right.

Anti-Society

Is this another one of those "my daddy is rich and I made a sex vid" stars? Or has she been in a movie or made a CD? I just have no idea why she is famous.

purposedriven

SHES A NASTY SKANK WITH NO CLASS SHE DEFINES TRAILER TRASH!!!

Valerie

For once I agree with you TMZ

NIK

Don't mess with TMZ! dayum...someone was pissed.

Nia

It's funny....most of these "desperate for attention" people say they do a reality show to show them as they are and NOT how they are prtrayed by the press. But I didn't dislike Kim or half the other reality show people until they show themselves as they REALLY arein their shows...and sorry Kim... but all your show says about you is that your a hefty, conceited, spoiled bitch, cry-baby whose little sisters are in B I G trouble if they decide to ever make you or someone like you their role model! Thanks to your show, I find you to be a truly disgusting, waste of space little harlot whose ONLY concern is herself. Sorry but it's the truth.

Liz

Anti Society~ Right on your first sentence. After watching this video, I believe she is really ignorant. Truly!

Did she even graduate from high school?

Amy

Was that Brittny Gastineau with her?

Anti-Society

Is she always to lazy to complete her sentences? Ha ha ha, "she didn't mean it like that." Yeah, next time I see my friends, I'll tell them their asses look like cottage cheese in a big garbage bag. I'm sure they'll know that actually means they are hot.

chincho

LOL...She has a cottage cheese ASS!!! LOL

Fred

Hey Kim, the video of you being screwed and pissed on tells everyone all they will ever ned to know about you. TMZ was polite to you, as was Paris, take a shower, wash off the piss bath you got and get over it you low level spoiled skank.

Evan

She is trash ...and her ass is rediculously large it looks nasty not sexy.

marybeth

Paris Herpes Hilton meant it and Kimmie knows it. It's one thing to make fun of the cottage cheese butt, but to call it disgusting.... I watched the Kartrashian show a few times and couldn't believe how spoiled, ignorant and whorish they all are. Desperate airhead attention whores.

Liz

Don't you know her deceased father would be so very proud!

wtf

TMZ here is an idea. Why not put your camera down when she is around. Treat her like the nobody that she is. It is websites like this that created her. We didn't even know her name until you chased her around giving her the false idea that she mattered in life.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments