Snoop

Trades Crip Blue for Red

... Necks!

4/15/2008 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Snoop DoggIs gangsta twang a new musical genre, because why the hell would Snoop Dogg show up to the CMT Music Awards -- in full on vampire western gear?! Drop it like it's WHAT?!

Unless he was stoned -- which isn't exactly impossible -- Snoop must be trying to get the country folk into his reality show "Snoop Dogg's Father Hood." Hold the gin & juice and pass the moonshine, y'all!

Fernando Valenzuela

damn I thought he looks like Roger from Zapp...."ya dropped the bomb on me"..

southerngyrl

Why yall always have to go off the topic and start talking about race STD's, gangsta, prison ,and etc. Stick to the topic and stop you senseless unwanted ranting. Nobody asked you for "self-righteous" speeches. It's amazing when they post any article about a black person it's always the same discussions- drugs, prison, thugs, and c riminals. That's very offensive to associate all black americans with those catagories. It sucks and it hurts. I wish I was born to be a bird.

Elizabeth

1st of all you ass....Snoop is not a pimp, not a drug dealer, not a rapist and not a thug.....he is a GREAT father, a great football coach, a great husband and a great person....he has been with the same woman since he was 17 years old so to "SNOOPDOGISHIGH" get your facts straight before you post you idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OCD

Snoop's gonna need his posse for protection if he goes to Texas. Wearing braided ponytails all over your head under a cowboy hat just isn't done. You don't top your fauxhawk or gelled spikes, either.

Bunnie

The Gap Band called. They want their outfit back.

EGGO

I am not a Snoop Dog fan (my young adult children are) but he has the right to go to whatever award show that he wants and he can wear anything that he wants...I think the kids told me that he used to be in a gang when he was a teen...he's a rapper and a millionare, I doubt if he is still selling drugs or gang banging...get real people.....DON'T HATE THE PLAYER..HATE THE GAME

Oh Please

Posted at 1:59PM on Apr 15th 2008 by Jeolousy, Jeolusy - really?
highschool gagnser bigorty holdiing rahtioal "revewed his VOWELS' redeming

I know good and d a m n well you were not talking about somebody using the ebonics dictionary with your atrocious spelling. Good grief!!! High School is two words, gangster is not gagnser you mixed up the r and o in bigotry, holding does not, never has and never will have two "i's" I'm assuming rahtioal was meant to mean rational and I didn't say he revewed (which is spelled wrong either way you look at it) I said he "renewed" his vowels. Your intelligence has very few "redeming" qualities!! Now take your backward, hillbilly ass off the posts. How your ignorant ass passed 2nd grade is beyond me.

Oh Please

DON'T HATE THE PLAYER..HATE THE GAME

Eggo, I couldn't have said it better myself!

Oh Please

Jeslousy Jeolousy, Jeolusy - really?
Really??
Okay, next time try to use copy (cntrl + C) and paste (cntrl + v) and copy my words instead of trying them on your own, especially since my spelling is far superior than yours. Please don't post again until you get Hooked-on-Phonics.

Shay

The people on this board that makes negative comments about these stars should take a look at their lifestyle. If you are a racist, envious, individual who claim to be a christian you are only fooling yourself and are a fool. Stop saying things about people you really don't know a darn thing about. Other then what you read or hear from these mgazines and websites. I'm sure if you were a star you would be so perfect, never do drugs, have sex with all sorts of women or men, always wear protection, help all needy people, never act ghetto or act like trailer trash, hit your women, scheme men, or do anything wrong. What we need to do is focus on the posiive things we can do within our life and pray that stars/regular people who do things that are wrong will see the light. That's one reason why I only glance at these post because some of these so called people are just plain silly.

Shay, comment if you like because I won't be checking back in.

OC Get A Life

"Jealousy, Jealousy", you are absolutely correct I was laughing too much during my post and did not proofread my comment before hitting send - you caught me - all that time - 5 years in grade 2 - and I still cannot master a keyboard. But, I can master a criminal record check on your great father, husband, and role model, Snoop Dog:

Rapper and producer Calvin Broadus, also known as Snoop Dogg has a criminal record dating back to the early 1990s when he was a teenager.

Other Known Disturbances and Arrests:
1990s - Snoop Dog was arrested for possession of cocaine. Over the next three years he spent time in and out of prison.

July 1993 - Snoop was stopped for a traffic violation and a firearm was found by police while conducting a search of his car. In February 1997 he plead guilty to one count of being an ex-felon in possession of a handgun and was ordered to record three public service announcements, pay a $1,000 fine, and serve three years probation.

August 1993 - Snoop was charged for being an accomplice to the murder of Phillip Woldermarian. In February 1996, with the help of attorney Jonnie Cochran, Snoop was found not guilty of all charges but voluntary manslaughter, on which the jury deadlocked.

May 1998 - Snoop Doggy Dogg was arrested for misdemeanor marijuana possession. He was fined of $100, plus a $170 penalty assessment fee and a $100 payment to the Victim's Restitution Fund, for a total cost of $370.

October 2001 - Snoop was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia, after his tour bus was stopped and searched in Ohio. In May 2002 he pleaded no contest to the charge and was fined a total of $398.30 and a suspended 30-day jail sentence.

April 2003 - Snoop Doggy Dogg's bodyguard, McKinley Lee, was grazed by a bullet after unknown assailants showered Snoop Dog's car and other cars in his entourage with bullets.

August 2003 - Snoop was named in an affidavit claiming that he and the makers of the "Girls Gone Wild: Doggy Style" tape lured two underage girls to take their tops off for the camera by offering them marijuana and ecstasy. The suit was settled in July 2004.

Ofcourse there are a littany of sexual assault, assault, and drug related investigations, but due to the proclivity of the rap subculture to worship criminal activity, and for innocent witnesses to just happen to get accidently shot, stabbed, or raped, it is unlikely that those investigations like the murder of Tupac Shakur or Biggie Small will go anywhere - law enforcement cannot break the brotherhood of crime and silence.

Atleast, Australia has had the good sense to ban, Snoop Dog, and the UK will likely be next.

But, I guess that will leave him more time for his family and church - right? - NOT BLOODY LIKELY - gangster, thug, and goon with absolutely no intelligence, ethics, or talent.

But, hey you, "jealousy, jealousy" keep buying his CD's and going to his concerts, this a democracy, just like we cannot stop idiots from joining the Ku Klux Klan, we cannot stop morons like you from worshipping a thug and cirminal.

Ebonics that you MORON!

Standards are badly needed.

Git along, little Snoop Doggy.

toomanydoggies

I want to renew my vowels. I've never been married but so what. A E I O U. Renewed vowels.

Cheryl

If you’re thinking negative about Snoop being involved in The Country Awards then your just plain out stupid. Johnny Cash is the reason why he was there, I can’t believe you people think just because he is a rap artist, that he can’t involve himself with different likes of music! No matter what you think, Snoop was still pimping it and I don’t think he was out of place, to me he fit right in, now gitty up cow boy LOL!

OC Get A Life

Snoop Dog was there for Johnny Cash? Really? Where was his royal pimpness when Johnny was raising millions for Hurrican Katrina, AIDS, Malaria and Starvation in Africa, Peace in the Middle East, Farming Assistance in the US, Legal Aid for poor or unrepresented prisioners of ALL races - I will tell you where - Snoop Dog was on the Ho Train! The only reason that everyone of these music nobodies want to be linked to the Man in Black is because unlike them he was not only a brilliant original artist that influenced five generations, but he gave more to his fans and the world than he ever received monetariliy or otherwise. And, for Johnny Cash, beyond all the other issues, the most important one, the only one that mattered was his connection and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and the teachings of the Bible.

Snoop Dog can take his back alley inspired outfit, and take the other red-necks, racists, bigots, criminals, and idiots, who waited till Johnny Cash had passed away to state that they were associated with him or supported him - because they new - that if Johnny were alive - he would simply tell them all to f%@* off!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments