That a Baby Bump or

You Just Happy to See Me?!

4/15/2008 12:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

At six months pregnant, Nicole Kidman looks like she just has a little gas buildup. *burp*

Nicole Kidman
The glowing porcelain mom-to-be and her fetus' tantastic, flat-ironed and highlighted birth father, Keith Urban, couldn't look any happier about their pending indigestion baby on Monday.

Nicole is finally eating for one.

Wow

There's a baby in there?? God/spirits/someone please help it.

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BY THE WAY NICOLE LOOKS GOEGEOUS!

thats right

somethings not right here. she cant be 6 months pregnant, wtf?

Kat

I didn't show until I was well over 7 months along.

zerohelp

I am tall and thin like her. I didnt start showing till 7 months. I carried all in my back. I now have a healthy teenage boy who is over 6 feet tall. This is so normal for tall women.

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

I'm pregnant with my first, & I'm 5 months pregnant & still not showing, & I'm thin built.

T

I still think she looked better before her nose job. Watch the movie Dead Calm or Far and Away. She was really cute. Now, her nose is just a little to "clipped"......

Lucy

Good God, She is 6 feet tall. There is ample room for a baby to grow. I didn't show until I entered my 7th month also. I am 5'11". You Shorty Mc Wee's start showing at conception.

carol

Every time I see her, my first thought is of a dishrag or carpet - "Just throw me down gentlemen and walk all over me - it's fine with me". She always tries to act coy and demure - COY AND DEMURE doesn't fly when you are over 6 feet tall and her age.

Seattlelite

She is tall and has a long waist, so it's normal for women built like her not have big 'sticking out' baby bumps. I am short and both my pregnancies first two trimesters had me looking a lot farther along than I was.
It's typical and she looks great!

N.M.

Lucy - we all know you are a fat tub of lard. Get over yourself.

Nicole looks great!!

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

Nicole your even more beautiful now that your pregnant! You have a beaming glow to you, & I am happy that your finally gonna have a baby! Good for you girl! :)

Denise

She is beautiful, I never understood the fascination about her until I saw her on David Letterman, and then I was awestruck,
she is just like a porcelain doll, just stunning, she is indeed very beautiful and very sweet. I saw her husband along with Carrie Underwood in concert in Sacramento last month. He is an amazing guitar player, has an amazing voice and litteraly put on the best concert I have ever seen. He truly deserves to be "Entertainer of the year"

del

Today you tear her down for not gaining enough weight. 30 seconds after the baby is born you'll show her in sweats with the heading "Nicole still unable to shed baby lard!" Grow up.

Sheila

Aww, Nicole is a beautiful pregnant !! I think they both look great and happy. A nice combination for the celebs today.
Congrats on the upcoming birth of your little bundle of joy.
*hugs*