Brit to Lutfi: Have a Bitchin' Summer, Dude

4/16/2008 6:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources say Britney's former BFF Sam Lutfi will not be waging war in court, because he's agreed to stay away from her thru July.
Britney Spears, Sam
According to court sources, Brit's conservators and Lutfi have stipulated to extend the restraining order against him for another three months.

Why did Sammy boy fold rather than fight? We're thinking, cross-examination is a bitch. We're just sayin'.....

I'dTapThat

FIRST!!

Finally...

nique

yah he is no good for her let the girl heal

Winky Vitalic

good for you, britney! that lutfi is NO GOOD. and ugly to boot! i'm so glad you're getting better and shaping up, britney! keep up the good work.

tracey

Does he really have a say in extending his own restraining order?

FlBiker

He deserves every penny he got if he had to have sex with that pig.

Patrick you're an idiot

FIBiker, you are such a total a*ss - everything that yoru print on these pages is negative.

We get it...you don't like Britney. What do you do, wait all day long for TMZ to post anything about Britney so that you can get your dig on her.

I think you are actually Sam in disguise. TMZ did not mention Sex or Money...so why bring it up...what is your point?

You are beyond a loser.

HooplaOinkOink

I'm sure that the only "say" that Sam had in all this was "Yes, sir" and "No, sir" and "Please don't make me go to court, sir" and "Please don't make me wet my pants again, sir."

nick

I am happy... Now Brit wount have to worry about him for the majority of the summer. Loads of stress will be taken off of her :)

Tubtanic

What happened to her being pregnant? A few months back everyone was talking about who's the dad? When did it happen? Will she have the baby? I guess we know that answer, now...

HooplaOinkOink

Well, my guess is that Britney still doesn't realize how bad Sam has been for her, and I assume that she therefore doesn't see his absence as any kind of stress-reliever. But I'm also happy for her, and I'm sure that Papa Spears and the others who care for her are indeed breathing easier.

Pac Man Jones

Agreed to extend? He should run away as fast as he can. Why stick around after he has already put the mayo her ham sandwich?

wtf

TMZ you said have a bitchin' summer last time the restraining order was extended. What happened to the original TMZ writers? This new staff is a bunch of morons with the vocabulary and writing skills equal to a 3rd grader.

Jana

Does everyone know that Sam's real name is really Osama? LOL, According to the Associated Press, it's Osama Lufti!

anonymous

The restraining order should just be made permanent.

Stan

Maybe he won't fight because his TERRORIST ass realizes that there is nothing he could say to change the judge's mind.

OSAMA NEEDS TO BE ARRESTED!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments