« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Gisele to Bridget: First Your Man, Now Your Baby!

4/16/2008 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Listen carefully -- you can almost hear Bridget Moynahan's head exploding.
The folks over at Flynet snapped this pic of Gisele, Tom Brady and his son John in the Pacific Palisades yesterday.

How can she hold the kid in one hand and Brady's balls in the other?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Bree

There is nothing wrong with the way she is holding him. She is using both arms, compared to the countless mothers I have seen with one arm across their babies' chests, or worse, under their arm like a football. And many babies prefer to be facing out at that age anyway. I have some experience in this, having managed to raise two children without killing them. All you haters need to get a life!

Steph

Someone explain how she is holding him incorrectly. I've carried my son like that before when trying to put him in a car seat, and look where the baby is looking she might be playing with his toes or something cute like that and you just can't see it.

Lay off of them, even if she is holding him wrong she probably hasn't been around that many babies. Everyone has to learn somehow. People on here are way to negative, it's sickening. Go back to your own miserable little lives and leave these two alone.

MightyMad

WTF?!!!
I know he's the father of the kid and all... still, I CANNOT BELIEVE Bridget let that happen, ESPECIALLY with Gisele around!
Un-freakin'-believable... Now, 'got nothing against white women (girls, you know I love all of yall!), but, no lying here, that kind of crap, NO WAY IN HELL would you see any black girl be OK with this (but then again, I can't believe Bridget's cool with this, so...)

Jenni

I am sure Tom called all the Paps to make sure they got his FIRST visit ever with the poor child! He is pathetic and a TERRIBLE role model for young boys! Grow up, Tom!

DMHess

Give it a rest people. There is nothing wrong with her holding his baby. They are a couple and if he doesn't have a problem with it, why should you? As for her holding his balls, give me a break. What is the big deal if he does things to help her out? I'm not a New England fan, but I'm sure he is more focused during the football season than most players and so if he can help out during the off season, why not? She probably helps him out with things during the football season. As for his baby's mama, I bet she doesn't even care. Things with Tom and her are over, so you all need to get over it as well.

Brenda

So, the baby-leaver can't even carry his own baby?!?! He should be the one carrying (and caring for) him not her.

southerngyrl

Umm mighty mad, you just made all black females seem like childish bitter hating people. What does race have to do with anything going on in this picture. I see why white people are always sterotyping us, because of people like you. They are all adults and trying to be responsible for the childs sake. It doesn't matter what race they are. You're just a bitter baby momma who got dumped for a better model. BTW your ignorance is probably why your "just" a baby momma.

Jenna

What is the matter with you people? You are sounding like you all come from functioning two parent homes. Broken relationships are a part of life. I think that is wonderful Giselle is a part of that babys life. No doubt his moms boyfriend is also. It is also nice that TB and Giselle act like a normal couple, shopping, doing errands etc. They are behaving the way most of us normal people do with our significant other. As for all the scandalized negative talkers....well I think you must be envious.

pebbles

good for him & even better for baby!

Jenna

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ladyxx

Your comments about Tom are really old and tired. Can't you come up with something better??

debra

he probably had to go to court to see the baby, way would bridget let tom see the baby with gisele around.

Rhonda

Wow!! I am a mother, and seeing my x, his girlfriend,and my baby would PISS me off. Irrational, yes, but that 's how mama's are.

KitKat

What does it matter that she is holding the baby? So things didn't work out between Mom & Dad, doesn't mean that other people in the respective parents lives should not touch the baby. Are we not all adults? Geez, you guys want to kill this woman for touching the child....at least the child is getting love from all around him. Isn't that the most important thing? And TMZ, shame on you for this headline.

goofy

I am glad to see him with the baby. But what's up with the gf? Can't he be a dad by himself? Of course it took the persistent urging of a number of women to get him to this point. I hope for the childs sake he continues the contact - but imagine the gf will monitor it so it doesn't interfere with her schedule. God Bless Bridget - she has done such a great job with the son and now they have a new man in their lives. Hooray for Bridget.