Miley's Autobiography? It's Called a Diary

4/16/2008 8:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miley CyrusAfter years of anticipation, Miley Cyrus ... aka Hannah Montana ... may finally be writing her autobiography! It would have been announced sooner, but the project was held up until she finished her first high school English class.

Besides the 200 pages of "Miley Timberlake," "Miley Loves Zac" and "I Heart the Jonas Brothers" -- all doodled with hearts and stars -- it probably won't be any longer than this post.

carmel

i think that this is realy good and i cant wait to read it she rocks i think there WILL be a lit to write about coz shes got a lot of exsitment in her life

AND I HOPE ITS GOOD

Hollyweird

WHO CARES?????

Kelli

Come on! How much could she write about? She's still a kid. I fear by the time she is an adult she will suffer from major burnout.

ILoveBrookeWhite

Geez...slow day at TMZ huh?

Tyra Banks

Who really cares what this twit is doing?

hecate

Boy they sure are miling her for as much money as possible. But I guess if people are stupid enough to pay...Go For It!!

Ed

Who gives a damn, and give me a break, This girl at her age would not have that much interesting to write about on her life, parents need to help give their kids something constructive to look up to rather than this idgit, She tries to act sexy which she is not, and she is really to young to be portraying the sexpot anyway.

pebbles

Jessica, do you get out much?

Virginia

How old is she, 14? i agree, she tries to be seductice, and she is too young to be trying to portray the sexpot at her age. Her dad needs his ass kicked for letting her do this.

Popsmart

I'm 19 and I have nothing special to write about. I highly doubt she does. And what would be a shock? She's shoved out in the public eye, anything she's done right or wrong will be revealed anyway.

Mik

I have socks older then her.

Virginia

I think Beaver Cleaver should have written a autobiography, also. a five years old's story would be equal to this,

LeeLee

I'm sorry, but that girl drives me NUTS!! I just wanna slap that smug smirk off her face whenever I see her. And her VOICE, ugggggh. I guess that's mean, she's just a kid. But she's damn annoying.

Raechel

you have no life

losers.

Dina

I cannot believe all the hateful,nasty things said about a 15 yr old girl. I think alot of people are jealous and by the way TMZ as far as I know you are suppose to be adults and you make sarcastic comments about a 15 yr old.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments