Good Luck Chuck -- With Your Baby Bump!

4/17/2008 12:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Despite his box office bombs, Dane Cook is a bigger star than he thinks he is.

The un-airbrushed 36-year-old pregnant man "comedian" hit the surf in Hawaii on Wednesday.

This performance was a belly flop.

EYOTA

I think he looks great!

JAckie

I love him and think he is the HOTTEST man on the planet!!!! Every inch of him!!!! MArry Me DANE!

JAckie

Whatiswrongwithyou

Man, this is a joke. The guy looks like a normal dude, he barley even has a gut, and he is having his chops busted. Give me a break. I would like to some of the jokers who put these articles up to get on here with their shirts off. Actually, I would not like that. This is sad that we have to call people out on this type of stuff. Who gives a crap? His stand up was funny. He is making a damn living. I am not even a big fan but this is just nuts.

Steph

If this were a woman with a few lbs on her in a bathing suit all you bloggers would be ripping her to shreds saying how disgusting she was. But since it's a man it's ok I guess.

Weight or not weight, Dane Cook's movies and stand up both suck

brazen weep

This guy is the biggest hack tool. SO not funny, and his delivery is obnoxious. Anyone who thinks he's funny is probably as big of a tool as he is.

Ugh

Why is it if anyone shows a bit of meat on their bones, they are considered fat?

This is why so many struggle with eating disorders. They see a picture like this or the one a while back to Jennifer Love Hewitt and then see that the media has called them fat. This causes people to look at themselves and they feel they are fat too because they should, according to the media, have their bones showing through.

That is NOT how a person should look.

The picture you have here of this guy is just fine. I think he looks great, but yet you call him 'pregnant' looking.

This is just wrong and it makes me sick...

Have some fricken tact!

TMZhires13yearolds

I don't know who this guy is, but he looks fine to me. Most of the TMZ staff should look this good. Too bad this is the worst thing they can find to comment on. And by the way TMZ, if you think this guy looks pregnant, I'd say most of you girlie men have never seen a pregnant stomach.

KIMBY

DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO BE SO PERFECT??!?!?! I THINK HE'S HOT!

hmmm..

Oh even with a bit of a gut he's still hot. Also very funny too. I'd hit it. :)

hmmm..

Ok TMZ. Dane looks really really cute. He's smiling, having fun swimming. Enjoying his life. So what if he doesn't have "chiseled" abs. Maybe he has better things to do than obsess at the gym. He looks adorable & he's totally makes me laugh. What more could a girl want? :)

Rhonda

Dane Cook is super sexy and funny!! Float away from me. :)

Steph

Why don't you ever see pictures of him with his girlfriend? He's cute, but so not funny.

HARDY-HAR-HAR

THANK YOU TMZ for talking smack about the men too! For so long, only the women in the entertainment industry had to adhere to these strict standards of looking young and beautiful for eternity. It's about time the men were held equally accountable!

crys

Oh for God's sake. the man is 36 and having fun. Not everybody can be a perfect musle-bound Adonis. Actually, I prefer men with a little meat on their bones. Over all, they are less conceited and more down to earth. I'd feel more comfortable with and attracted to a man with some extra pounds. They jsut seem approachable and laid back. People need to stop being so harsh about weight. People age, and they don't maintain those looks. It has to be their personality that pulls them through life and keeps them still attractive. Don't get too caught up in the shell, and look a little deeper. People who are being mean to him are saying more about themselves than his looks.