Good Luck Chuck -- With Your Baby Bump!

4/17/2008 12:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Despite his box office bombs, Dane Cook is a bigger star than he thinks he is.

The un-airbrushed 36-year-old pregnant man "comedian" hit the surf in Hawaii on Wednesday.

This performance was a belly flop.

Beth

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rod you are an idiot.

I never said he was a friend of mine.
Overweight? Goth Chick? HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA
How'd you come up with that? Opinionated?...hell I am so what!
Thats effin hysterical!

Rods a typical hide behind a monitor because he's too socially
retarded to live among real people...
and he's a douche bag...=)

Weeeee this was fun....for a millisecond...I'm out!
It's hard to engage in a battle of wits when your opponents are
unarmed.

Thanks Beth! =)

Andi

Beth and your sidekick Sandi Pants - You two are the idiot douchebags , lmfao. Must be why you are so defensive? Because men only have a use for you on your knees giving bj's instead of in a real relationship.

Jay-Z & Beyonce are trash

Guess I hit a goth nerve? LOLOLOLOL Love to get a rise out of the
wannabe's and the skanks and ho's who live on my space and live out
their lives on the internet. ,Makes my day. My advice -->If you want
to be somebody go get your own jobs and careers and stop trying to
blow comedians to get stuff

Dan

DUDE wtf? why do they have to ho's and skanks if they defend him?
Keep rockin Dane and doin what you're doin man. My wife and I love your comedy & movies.
SU-FI Dan

Jay-Z & Beyonce are trash

Gawd people, who cares if anyone defends anyone. Dane doesn't even know this was posted, much less cares about a bunch of his fans coming on line every 4 minutes to defend him. He's a big boy. And if he is really able to stand on his own merits, he really wouldn't need anyone "defending" him now would he? I'm sure if he's happy in his 6th month of pregnancy, then the rest of us should be too.....(o:

Marie

Please.....a little bit of what most people have and they are downing him? I think he looks good. It's nice to see he looks healthy and happy. Is it any wonder that so many people have the wrong idea about their own body image with what hollywood portrays as "normal"? If he's happy with himself who cares? He still looks hot

Jay-Z & Beyonce are trash

I do look at myself in the mirror....I'm 5'11", 38DD-24-36. Blonde hair, green eyes. Dane being totally out of shape has nothing to do with my mirror image, lolol. I think you guys needs a life. He's a big boy. He doesn't need a pack of Rottweiler's barking at the public if someone says he's fat, lolol. Sooo funny. =-)
Everyone has a right to their own opinion. Just because it doesn't jive with yours, means absolutely nothing. Now run along and go play somewhere else.

Jay-Z & Beyonce are trash

Sweet Candy YUMMY! YOU GO GIRL !!

Lisa79

Dane Cook is HOT, at least its a 'realistic' pic, unless the air-brushed magazine ones.

skylar

OK...I gotta comment on this one. I'm not even a DC fan but he looks so cute and so hot in this picture Like a real healthy, happy, American male. I'd love to put my arms around that. Pregnant??? Please bitch...he's perfect.

Jay-Z & Beyonce are trash

Those bitches Skylar Sandi Pants & Beth suck it all day , especially if the dudes ain't they bf's ,, how much it cost u cheap ass my space ho's ? L M F A O

lukeeebeee

He looks like a real man now.

hottttnesss.

blazer33x

i think he maybe 3 months pregnant maybe four

blazer33x

i am going to tb the first one to send him a baby gift

monstercalled

#10,"a 32 inch waste" would be a gigantic turd, quite possibly the biggest one ever. i think you meant "waist".