« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Hayden Christensen -- Jumper, Our Ass

4/17/2008 9:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hayden Christensen may be the worst hoops player this side of Tatooine. White men can't jump!

After getting taunted for his lack of force on the court, Hayden downed a Capri Sun....Geez, need we say more.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

slap1328

I could really give a crap less, but the dude isn't that bad. You can tell he at least has played the game before. Further, whoever the hump was who was running the camera and commentating needs to pipe down with the lame Star Wars references. Pretty weak, TMZ.

Lucy Phoenix

Star Wars was the only place I ever saw him and boy he was terrible! Lucas made a bad decision hiring him.

Ryannes Mom

Okay, I watch TMZ videos all the time...whatever, mindless entertainment and such. But that, now that was funny. Come on! A grown man finishing up that meager "game" with a Capri-Sun...that's entertainment baby! -That's funny stuff!

tracey

Capri Sun rocks! So says my 7 year old......

Susan

If you love Canadians so much, you would realize basketball isn't our sport like you Americans. He would beat your ass if he was playing Hockey. He is a nice guy don't be mean.

ms wonderland

hayden is adorable. my bf is a high school bball coach so i find it very unattractive when a man isnt athletic BUT he's hayden christensen...he's on my list next to shia labeouf....keep the videos coming, mkay.

Wanker

Hey, what does everyone think of Hugh Hefner passing away this morning? R.I.P. in HELL Hugh.

brazen weep

Yes, gay men have a hard time with basketball.

DA's leak

This guy is set for life. Funny how those who are fat worthless and unable to act, play sports or anything else worth noting, are quick to criticize those who can. Another sneak attack by the fat white greaseballs that run TMZ.

brazen weep

Hefner isn't dead, douchbag. RIP in HELL Boris.

Crystal

LOL! He's so queer! What grown man drinks Capri Sun? Gays should stick to decorating. #10 Gayden can't act either.

lasmoocha

TMZ, this is lame. The guy is just trying to play basketball. He sucks, so what. What about you? I don't see your fat photogs in any And1 Mixtapes or in the NBA. This is one of the most pointless posts you've made, even more pointless than your lame "all grown up" crap.

BIG BOSS

Hey, at least this celebrity actually WORKS for his, instead of being some talentless, trust-funded, tity-sucker walking around with an undeserved sense of accomplishment!

Paola

He looks so adorable.
lol

Raquel

I love when people say hes a bed actor it just makes me laugh
i always think to myself, oh yea you can do alot better surrounded by green screen
personally i thought he was great, his emtions were intense enough for me
and i actually believe in starwars he was surrounded by space and lava and all the sort of stuff
hes a good actor straight up

and whats wrong with a capri sun?
yea after playing ball i like to reward myself with a cosmopolitan
come on