Kelly Ripa to Priscilla - Oh No You Di'nt!

4/17/2008 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A war as big as the one between LC and Heidi nearly broke out on the set of "Live with Regis and Kelly" this morning when the dancing, motor-oiled, Scientolo-grandmama stepped up to the perky one for interrupting Regis.

Kelly looked like she was about to rippa that frozen face off.

Daphne

Who does Priscilla Nobody think she is. Her claim to fame is being an ex-wife to Elvis Presley and she failed miserably at that. Kelly Ripa on the other hand has a sucessful career and is quite beautiful. Priscilla should keep her motor oil mouth shut and thank Kelly Rippa for having her on the show. I love the way that Kelly and Regis interact with one another. This is what makes the show so good to watch.

Wow

Kelly deserves it. She's really morphed into a holier than thou ice queen.
Way to go Priscilla. Put that arrogant twit in her place.

RITE ING KLAS

I SAW THIS, LIVE THIS A.M. KELLY DID NOTHING WRONG!!!! SHE WAS DOING HER J-O-B IN INTERVIEWING THE OLD BROAD. PRISCILLA WAS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY OUT OF LINE AND CLASSLESS. KELLY MAINTAINED HER COOL BUT WOULD I LIKE TO BE A FLY ON THE WALL IN HER DRESSING ROOM!!! ALL OF YOU HATERS ARE JUST JEALOUS.... KELLY ROCKS!!!!

Brendolyn

Wow, I never realized that Priscilla is so passive-aggressive. I'm not a real fan of Kelly but I truly didn't see that she did anything wrong this time, certainly not enough to warrant Priscilla's tacky, rude behavior. I'm willing to bet she doesn't get invited back anytime soon. She may not be real popular on the talk show circuit after this behavior, which would serve her right. She was a guest on the show and that's not how guests should behave. I hope she apologized to Kelly.

recovery101Fan

STUNNING, DON'T THINK SHE WILL B E INVITED BACK.

chriss

I think Kelly is just an enthusiastic personality who is easily excited. She was probably respectfully excited to interview Ms. Presley, for who she was/is. I do not think she means to be rude. I felt she and Reg both started at the same time on a live show. Priscilla must have a pretty high opinion of herself, she was after all loved by a King, even if it was LONG ago.

Poor poor thing, anyway.

Allred Tree

Whoever wrote about Kelly Ripa's knowledge of shoes is correct. What a pity the hog has such UGLY FEET and ruins the look of any shoe. Her feet are like gunboats - they are a mile wide and she must ruin every pair she puts on them.

Jimmy Choo does not want his shoes associated with the ugly feet of Kelly Ripa. If I am wrong, I wonder why he has not been a guest on THAT AWFUL SHOW.

i love the 80

I THINK KELLY RIPPA SHOULD HAVE ATE HER FACE OFF!! AND BY THE LOOKS OF HER FACE SHE NEEDS A NEW ONE! WHAT A OLD DRIED UP DOUCHEBAG. SHE NEEDS TO GET OFF HER HIGH HORSE AND GET A LIFE, ELVIS IS DEAD AND SHES A NOBODY .

mary

A big THANK-YOU to Priscilla for stating the truth, that Kelly Ripa interrupts Regis ALL the time,Kelly always has to be the center of attention,Kathie Lee was exactky the same way.Regis has been in the business for 40 years and he doesn't interrupt them.It is SO annoying

sayanks

ME

Why would she go as far as pointing it out like that? And didn't even use Kelly's name just "she" that was very rude.

I love Kelly!!!!!!!! She's awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Allred Tree

BIG FOOT RIPA has a mouth to match her feet. Has she been sucking her toes while she tries to comprehend what is going on in the real world?

Priscilla is still the beautiful woman Elvis fell in love with, respected and married IN THE LOVELY WEDDING CEREMONY they had that was so widely publicized.

Kelly Ripa and her free-loading husband, Mark Consuelos on the other hand had A CHEAP ELOPEMENT and got married in a sleazy wedding chapel in Las Vegas that suited them and their relationship PERFECTLY!!

Erica

99. well done Priscilla - people should be called out for their rudeness! I for one am getting really p'd off at people without manners.....and those of us with manners need to start teaching people how to behave in a civil way.... So thank you for bringing this to everyone's attention!

Posted at 5:51PM on Apr 17th 2008 by sayanks

ROFLOL -
Who are you Miss Manners? Who gave you any right to stamp your brand of stink on other people, you are just a hypocrite yourself.

Allred Tree

I have a friend in the Hamptons who says Kelly and Mark are the laugh of the town behind their backs. Their kids are ill behaved monsters and Kelly and Mark laughing stock simpletons.

sayanks

Well chunky munky you obviously weren't guided into having manners so thus don't understand. Maybe one day you'll mature and realize that manners maketh man (or woman).....