Ving Says His Caretaker Didn't Go To the Dogs

4/17/2008 11:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

According to Ving Rhames, it was sickle cell anemia that killed his caretaker back in August -- so stop blaming his oversized pups!

The gnaw-happy pooches in question, three Mastiffs and an English Bulldog, are now back at home with Ving.

Kelli

I will never get over the rape scene in"Pulp Fiction" with this guy. WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!

Wanker

Hey, what does everyone think of Hugh Hefner passing away this morning? R.I.P. in HELL Hugh.

cdavies

PEOPLE WHO POST HERE NEED TO KNOW THEY EDIT YOUR COMMENTS IF THEY DON'T LIKE THEM.

Nikki

am I the only one that hasn't seen that Hugh Hefner died...or is this just a lameass trying to be cute?

Kelli

Nikki, I went to the news and did not see anything on it. I am not believing it yet.

NYone

YAY, so glad the dogs are innocent !!

Liz

I have also been trying to find out about Hef............nothing is posted.

Ving, you are an excellent actor!

tard in the hood

GOOD FOR THE DOGGIES!

Just call me trailer trash....

TMZ.....I think he was talking to you when he asked for an apology.....how about it?

Just call me trailer trash....

SO RIGHT!

3. TMZ. Once again you have sunk to new lows. Yesterday you had a picture of Chris Cage showing instead of Christian Bando. Many of us called you out on it. Last night, you must have had all of you retarded little elves scanning the comments to delete anything that pointed out your mistake. How pathetic that you can't just own up to your lousy editing.

Posted at 11:29AM on Apr 17th 2008 by Disgusted again

He's Boring now

When are you going to do a blurb on that Phony Akon, the gangsta hip hopper phony baloney? Smoking Gun just broke the story on his prison records are all nonsense, his whole street cred has been blown now. His making claims of kicking other convicts asses everyday for 3 years will now find his own skinny ass on the hook.

Akon has some splaining to do...liar

Spell Check.

Was "Sickle Cell Anemia" the mastiff or the bulldog?

Raven

My sister passed away last year from Sickle Cell Disease. No jokes please.